Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Transgender Children?

Came across this and i have to ask, what are your thoughts on it ?

Jazz is an Angel !

I talked to her mother a couple of times she's a great person !

http://www.transkidspurplerainbow.org/index.htm

Vasto Lorde Gold Poster Quiet Reflections's Avatar

id be interested to hear from her parents but as long as they aren't coaching her and they are proceeding in a safe, legal, and responsible manner(medically and socially) I don't see any problem with it. She is young but kids are smart these days and aren't as ignorant and naive as they were in the past.

wow at these youtube comments.

I see this Video and I can't Belive what theat 7 Years Old Chield is Saying! This Chield speek so professional about the Fealings an Transgendered Person is Fealing! Theat I thinking the Parents has Says this Chield What this Chield to have in front of the Camera. I don't think theat an 7 Years old Chield can't knows what for an Gender he / She whant to have! This you know earlyest time on Age of 14 up to X! But Never bevore the Puter

I use to be a Goon. Now I'm a Pretty Bitch.

Vasto Lorde Gold Poster Quiet Reflections's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by AngelinaTorres
    http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x7nicd_video-transgender-children-part-13_news
    thanks for that link. Her parents seem very supportive. shes a lucky girl

Professional Poster

I believe one day this will be the norm.

Just give it 50 years or so, given how twisted and prejudice people can be

I'm quite sure many of the girls here knew who they were at a very young age, and those who weren't consciously aware of it, only weren't because they didn't know it was a possibility.

In the hearts of the kind, and in the fears of the wicked.

Quote Originally Posted by Nowhere
    I believe one day this will be the norm.

Just give it 50 years or so, given how twisted and prejudice people can be

I'm quite sure many of the girls here knew who they were at a very young age, and those who weren't consciously aware of it, only weren't because they didn't know it was a possibility.
    For me, I knew as early as 4 - 5 years of age that I was born in the
    wrong gender.

When I read this headline as a child, I realized that it was possible to
    correct the situation.

Ah, I remember Barbara Walters had a 20/20 episode about this over a year ago and Jazz and her parents were in it.

"Can't worry about what another nigga think, now that's liberation and baby I want it."
    -OutKast

Junior Poster

Naw. No parental coaching or other external influence here.

Seven year olds, in case you didn't know, are remarkly astute at the sort of deep introspection to make life altering decisions, including gender self-assessment.

This is why we routinely let toddlers go out and pick up a carton of cigarettes on their way to the tattoo parlor.

No - wait. We don't. You people are all smoking crack.

At seven years old, I barely knew how to wipe my ass, let alone have the sort of reasoning faculties to put me on track to have my cock cut off.

Even in the complete absence of any sort of weird assed encouragement for this inclination, I'm pretty sure the correct approach to parenting would be along the lines of a pat on the head and, "that's great, honey. Now go out and play."

As best as I can recall from my sevensies, I pretty much didn't know shit about gender or sex, other than say innies vs. outies. Let alone what they did, other than writing my name in the snow.

Today he wants to be a girl; tomorrow, a fireman (sorry, fireperson), and the next a garbage collector or a space man.

This is reckless, not supportive parenting. Some day, there's the distinct possibility of genuine loathing for their parent's permissiveness to indulge this before they were old enough to make an informed decision - say, sometime after the first fucking grade.