Page 1 of 7 123456 ... LastLast

Default So bigbeezy went to a bar last night...

A pretty casual bar with some of his dawgs. Now we are rolling pretty hard and bigbeezy is the ring leader, so let's just say when we walk into a club/bar, people get the FU** out of our way. Usual attire for the beezy, a nice button down shirt, some nice blue jeans, and his LA Gears. beezy's weightlifting belt is secured underneath his shirt on the second notch and he has a small capsule of chalk in his pocket that says "Break in case of emergency."

So bigbeezy is kicking back having a couple of lemon drops and a smirnoff. there are some people playing pool, people dancing on the dance floor, and people sitting at the bar, the place is packed. bigbeezy and his dawgs are talking about deadlifts vs. romanian deadlifts and what exercise is better for more hypertrophy. A lady comes over to bigbeezy and says what up big daddy? "It's bigbeezy b1tch now move on."

As the night goes on, things start to pick up. Two guys walk into the bar and immediately they start eyeballing everybody. they slowly start making their way to the pool table, beszy hasn't stopped LULing. Typical posers with big arms wearing sleeveless shirts acting like they are king ****. Bigbeezy quickly pulls out his Iphone and pulls up bigbeezy youtube videos just in case. As they are approaching bigbeezy and his dawgs, bigbeezy is laughing uncontrollably. It is a pretty tense moment. This phag in the grey shirt walks right in front of beezy slowly and doesn't take his eyes off of him. "Nice lemon drop phag." Bigbeezy doesn't say anything, just stares at him just like courage wolf would. the guy and his friend start laughing and walk away even flexing their triceps as they walk by.

"There going up" bigbeezy tells his dawgs. they are both going up for a clean set of ten. "Hell no" beezy's comrades say, not tonight, the night is young and we don't want to get in trouble. the night carries on, beezy even gets a little crazy and throws down a kamikaze shot. In need of protein, beezy walked to the bartender and asked him for a whey protein shake with a scoop of creatine but to no luck. However they did have a protein chicken sandwich so beezy took that. Beezy is kicking back eating his sandwich on the stool while the two Tony S0pranos are playing pool. Once comes back to the bar to grab a drink. "Who buys a chicken sandwich at the bar" hahahha he starts laughing outloud. Bigbeezy sets his sandwich down, and stands up. Like a ninja, he quickly checks to see that his weightbelt is firmly in place for a clean set. beezy reaches his hand in his pocket and grabs hold of the emergency chalk. one squeeze away and chalk is going to be everywhere.

WHAM. the poser at the bar slips and falls to the ground. now beezy is a nice guy who likes to help people out, so he quickly walks over to him and offers his hand to help him up. "Get the phuck off of me phagat." Fair enough, as he goes to get back up, bigbeezy quickly snatches him into position. Grabs his right arm and right leg and forces him back onto the ground. "Bigbeezy in the house" and the set begins. "AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" he is screaming as bigbeezy boys are counting out the reps. Bigbeezy gets to 5 reps and switches to romanian deadlifts for another set of 5 to prove his dawgs wrong. the crowd is going crazy, the bar tenders are going crazy, and security is LOLIng. Bigbeezy finishes his set and drops the guy back onto the floor as he starts to moan like a giraffe. Bigbeezy quickly pulls out his Iphone and slams it against the guys chest. "Press play b1tch" maybe next time you should know who you are phucking with.

The guy slowly gets off the ground as his friend comes out of the bathroom wanting to know what happened. A few minutes go by and both of them walk up to bigbeezy and his boys. "Sir i just wanted to apologize for what I said to you, I had no idea." No problem bigbeezy tells him.

"I can't believe it" the other friend says. "You have been a motivation to me for a long time, i have seen your videos all over the web and i can't believe it is the real bigbeezy." bigbeezy gives him a handshake and tells him to move on. believe it or not, celebrity status is nothing new for Oprahbeezy, he has gotten used to it, but what was said next blew beezy's mind. "Could you deadlift me for a clean set of ten on the pool table."

"On the table, on your side." He lays onto the table and beezy removes his shirt for the ladies in the crowd. the place is going crazy, "beezy beezy beezy" Bigbeezy deadlifts his fan for a clean set of ten as the entire bar calls out the reps. Bigbeezy locks out his tenth rep and shouts "It ain't easy being beezy." Bigbeezy finishes his set just at the same time Lil Jon's new song comes on the radio "shots shots shots shots." bigbeezy looks at the bartender and tells him to ring up the shots. While the shots were getting made, bigbeezy began to get crunk on the pool table.

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

huh?

Professional Poster tommymageeshemales2's Avatar

If this is an attempt at humour (and I normally can distinguish pretty well), it's a dreadful attempt.

To the OP. 10/10 for effort, 0 for everything else. All in all, a complete waste of text.

0 out of 1 members liked this post.

Vasto Lorde Gold Poster Quiet Reflections's Avatar

celebrity? what do you think your famous for?

Smirnoff? And you call yourself BigBeezy?

The bigbreezy ring leader, rolling pretty hard...

Gold Poster

Default Re: So bigbeezy went to a bar last night...

Quote Originally Posted by BigBeezy
    A pretty casual bar with some of his dawgs. Now we are rolling pretty hard and bigbeezy is the ring leader, so let's just say when we walk into a club/bar, people get the FU** out of our way. Usual attire for the beezy, a nice button down shirt, some nice blue jeans, and his LA Gears. beezy's weightlifting belt is secured underneath his shirt on the second notch and he has a small capsule of chalk in his pocket that says "Break in case of emergency."

So bigbeezy is kicking back having a couple of lemon drops and a smirnoff. there are some people playing pool, people dancing on the dance floor, and people sitting at the bar, the place is packed. bigbeezy and his dawgs are talking about deadlifts vs. romanian deadlifts and what exercise is better for more hypertrophy. A lady comes over to bigbeezy and says what up big daddy? "It's bigbeezy b1tch now move on."

As the night goes on, things start to pick up. Two guys walk into the bar and immediately they start eyeballing everybody. they slowly start making their way to the pool table, beszy hasn't stopped LULing. Typical posers with big arms wearing sleeveless shirts acting like they are king ****. Bigbeezy quickly pulls out his Iphone and pulls up bigbeezy youtube videos just in case. As they are approaching bigbeezy and his dawgs, bigbeezy is laughing uncontrollably. It is a pretty tense moment. This phag in the grey shirt walks right in front of beezy slowly and doesn't take his eyes off of him. "Nice lemon drop phag." Bigbeezy doesn't say anything, just stares at him just like courage wolf would. the guy and his friend start laughing and walk away even flexing their triceps as they walk by.

"There going up" bigbeezy tells his dawgs. they are both going up for a clean set of ten. "Hell no" beezy's comrades say, not tonight, the night is young and we don't want to get in trouble. the night carries on, beezy even gets a little crazy and throws down a kamikaze shot. In need of protein, beezy walked to the bartender and asked him for a whey protein shake with a scoop of creatine but to no luck. However they did have a protein chicken sandwich so beezy took that. Beezy is kicking back eating his sandwich on the stool while the two Tony S0pranos are playing pool. Once comes back to the bar to grab a drink. "Who buys a chicken sandwich at the bar" hahahha he starts laughing outloud. Bigbeezy sets his sandwich down, and stands up. Like a ninja, he quickly checks to see that his weightbelt is firmly in place for a clean set. beezy reaches his hand in his pocket and grabs hold of the emergency chalk. one squeeze away and chalk is going to be everywhere.

WHAM. the poser at the bar slips and falls to the ground. now beezy is a nice guy who likes to help people out, so he quickly walks over to him and offers his hand to help him up. "Get the phuck off of me phagat." Fair enough, as he goes to get back up, bigbeezy quickly snatches him into position. Grabs his right arm and right leg and forces him back onto the ground. "Bigbeezy in the house" and the set begins. "AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" he is screaming as bigbeezy boys are counting out the reps. Bigbeezy gets to 5 reps and switches to romanian deadlifts for another set of 5 to prove his dawgs wrong. the crowd is going crazy, the bar tenders are going crazy, and security is LOLIng. Bigbeezy finishes his set and drops the guy back onto the floor as he starts to moan like a giraffe. Bigbeezy quickly pulls out his Iphone and slams it against the guys chest. "Press play b1tch" maybe next time you should know who you are phucking with.

The guy slowly gets off the ground as his friend comes out of the bathroom wanting to know what happened. A few minutes go by and both of them walk up to bigbeezy and his boys. "Sir i just wanted to apologize for what I said to you, I had no idea." No problem bigbeezy tells him.

"I can't believe it" the other friend says. "You have been a motivation to me for a long time, i have seen your videos all over the web and i can't believe it is the real bigbeezy." bigbeezy gives him a handshake and tells him to move on. believe it or not, celebrity status is nothing new for Oprahbeezy, he has gotten used to it, but what was said next blew beezy's mind. "Could you deadlift me for a clean set of ten on the pool table."

"On the table, on your side." He lays onto the table and beezy removes his shirt for the ladies in the crowd. the place is going crazy, "beezy beezy beezy" Bigbeezy deadlifts his fan for a clean set of ten as the entire bar calls out the reps. Bigbeezy locks out his tenth rep and shouts "It ain't easy being beezy." Bigbeezy finishes his set just at the same time Lil Jon's new song comes on the radio "shots shots shots shots." bigbeezy looks at the bartender and tells him to ring up the shots. While the shots were getting made, bigbeezy began to get crunk on the pool table.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	wtf_is_this_shit_515.jpg 
Views:	1422 
Size:	18.8 KB 
ID:	267893  

Senior Member Platinum Poster

I love it when guys refer to themselves in the 3rd person. How butch. lol

Hung Angel Platinum Poster trish's Avatar

Big what?!

"...I no longer believe that people's secrets are defined and communicable, or their feelings full-blown and easy to recognize."_Alice Munro, Chaddeleys and Flemings.

"...the order in creation which you see is that which you have put there, like a string in a maze, so that you shall not lose your way". _Judge Holden, Cormac McCarthy's, BLOOD MERIDIAN.

I actually read all that...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	cool_story_bro_995.jpg 
Views:	1372 
Size:	54.5 KB 
ID:	267900  

"Can't worry about what another nigga think, now that's liberation and baby I want it."
    -OutKast