Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    mmmmm beefy Platinum Poster rockabilly's Avatar

KOTOR mmo looks good , but i wonder if they will make another singleplayer KOTOR?

Platinum Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by tsntx
    Quote Originally Posted by Legend
    It sucks us 360 owners won't get the joker level.

i know and i didnt even care until i got the "glitch" and got so excited bc i realised how much fun it could actually be w/ the roles reversed
    I really think the whole console exclusive content thing sucks.Sony paid for that joker level and on the other hand microsoft paid for gta the lost and the damn,enough already.

totally agree... its not fair to force consumers to want to spend an extra 400$ just to enjoy the game they have more

you aren't missing much

I use to be a Goon. Now I'm a Pretty Bitch.

Platinum Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Ryz
    you aren't missing much

well ive come to learn that... after i think the second CE of a game i bought only to be completly dissapointed w/ the "extras" i stopped buying CE and now just get the SE and hope for the best

Quote Originally Posted by tsntx
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryz
    you aren't missing much

well ive come to learn that... after i think the second CE of a game i bought only to be completly dissapointed w/ the "extras" i stopped buying CE and now just get the SE and hope for the best
    eh troll modeand off topic buuut -Lovely avatar jen whoops ^_^

Living your dream! Just call me your superhero! JIX
    1/3 of the Legendary Trifecta called O ED & the Jizzzyyy...
    PeekyMcWatchmeFUCK!
    OEJTM-#DEGENERATES
    HBSF-FETC

Quote Originally Posted by rockabilly
    KOTOR mmo looks good , but i wonder if they will make another singleplayer KOTOR?
    Probably not. Though Bioware said they were considering a Jade Empire 2 which would be awesome.

"Can't worry about what another nigga think, now that's liberation and baby I want it."
    -OutKast

it got pretty good reviews...i still have too many to finish already...just finished fallout 3 and now working on expansions...

u will be fucking fat bitches in no time

mmmmm beefy Platinum Poster rockabilly's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Fox
    Probably not. Though Bioware said they were considering a Jade Empire 2 which would be awesome.
    Seems a shame not to wrap up the Revan storyline , the Outcast of KoToR2 planned to follow Revans trail beyond the Outer Rim and confront the true Sith . : Jade Empire was a great game , i have the collectors edition w/ the monk character.

Seems a shame not to wrap up the Revan storyline , the Outcast of KoToR2 planned to follow Revans trail beyond the Outer Rim and confront the true Sith . : Jade Empire was a great game , i have the collectors edition w/ the monk character.
    Heh, yeah me too. Ironically enough, I'm psyched for the Old Republic mmo but haven't been following that closely. Who knows, they could make reference to Revan in the mmo to help tie up those loose ends.

Oh and sorry for the thread hijack.

"Can't worry about what another nigga think, now that's liberation and baby I want it."
    -OutKast

Platinum Poster

Heh, yeah me too. Ironically enough, I'm psyched for the Old Republic mmo but haven't been following that closely. Who knows, they could make reference to Revan in the mmo to help tie up those loose ends.

Oh and sorry for the thread hijack.

its cool

and thanx for the compliment gxr ... odd how nobody makes a weird thread about it