Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Junior Poster

Default yessir!

Got this (batman) and final fantasy dissidia the other day. i'm enjoying both, hands down one of the best superhero games that i've played. I agree with you tsntx, I wish the areas were larger (like gta), that would be crazy roaming gotham city playing as batman or the joker. anyway if anyone is interested there is a game called Infamous that let's u play as someone with powers/abilities with total freedom

They didn't give us 40 acres and a mule, so we took 50 states and the White House

mmmmm beefy Platinum Poster rockabilly's Avatar

Anyone play Crackdown ? It was pretty cool to level up and jump over buildings and pick up cars and throw them around. It was an open world game ... maybe Crackdown 2 will be better. :

Professional Poster tommymageeshemales2's Avatar

Yeah I liked Crackdown. Was kind of a stop gap in this kind of game for me, until GTA IV came along!

Tommy , did you climb the agency tower ? I didn't like that your character bulked up when you leveled up ... and no create a character feature just pre-set models. But it was fun.

stillies77

I replied to the other post about this game thats goin on too...I love it...It is the best Superhero game (until Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2 comes out). I picked this up for PS3 and cant put it down...I just saved the 2 hostages from the Jokers boxing glove bomb and I am walking around the Mansion now looking for Dr. Young...the best was when the Batmobile takes out Bane...awesome fuckin game.

Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by rockabilly
    Anyone play Crackdown ? It was pretty cool to level up and jump over buildings and pick up cars and throw them around. It was an open world game ... maybe Crackdown 2 will be better. :
    Been curious about Crackdown. Looks like amazon is selling it for $15.63. Might have to pick it up.

I have the personality and people skills of a retarded home-schooled kid.

Professional Poster tommymageeshemales2's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainGeech
    Quote Originally Posted by rockabilly
    Been curious about Crackdown. Looks like amazon is selling it for $15.63. Might have to pick it up.
    It's worth it. Rockabilly I never went too far it in to be honest. I don't own an Xbox, so just play my mates when he leaves it with me from time to time. But I agree, I didn't like the ridiculous steroid body!

Yeah , you are a genetically enhanced crime fighting agent ... you dont need to be huge to show strength. It's cool when you jump from rooftop to rooftop ... and miss . If your leveled up enough you survive the fall and leave cracks in the pavement. There's lots of fun to be had in the game , so it's a good buy Captain.

Gold Poster

Quote Originally Posted by tsntx
    Quote Originally Posted by Legend
    It sucks us 360 owners won't get the joker level.

i know and i didnt even care until i got the "glitch" and got so excited bc i realised how much fun it could actually be w/ the roles reversed
    I really think the whole console exclusive content thing sucks.Sony paid for that joker level and on the other hand microsoft paid for gta the lost and the damn,enough already.

Gold Poster

Quote Originally Posted by bte
    I think they are coming out with DC Online Universe for the PS3. It's going to be a MMO, I am looking forward to that.
    I really wanted the dcu mmo because i like the dc characters but at least we're getting something i think the name of the 360 mmo is champions online.