Page 6 of 16 FirstFirst 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by bassman2546
    I think we should cut Kelly some slack here. The fact that she's not attracted to certain types of people shouldn't be criticized. This day and age everyone seems to be looking to play the race card on someone for some stupid fucking reason. C'mon people, she said it as nice as she could and some of you still jumped all over it.
    Bassman, You completely misunderstood my posts. Kelly, like all of us, is free to have her likes and dislikes. She's not attracted to black men, fine, but she keeps on writing "it's not that I'm not attracted to black men, it's their features that I don't find attractive." Uh?

I COMPLETELY SUPPORT KELLY'S RIGHT TO SAY:

"I AM NOT ATTRACTED TO BLACK MEN" Shout in from the rooftops!

Hell, I'll come clean: I'm not attracted to most black t-girls. Out of the dozen, or so, t-girls I've been with, only one was black.

Anyways. Back to the Q&A with Kelly Shore.

Quote Originally Posted by suckseed
    you guys would drool over Klinger as long as he was in a dress.

Quote Originally Posted by 2009AD
    Quote Originally Posted by KellyShore
    lol and here is your crown! I am not attracted to fat men, older men, arabs, many mexican men, punk men, short men and the list goes on.
    There you go! Good, that's a lot more honest than saying "Oh, it's not their race, it's their facial features."
    It isn't their race, if it was their race I wouldn't be attracted to black females...

IT HAS TO DO WITH THEIR FACIAL FEATURES...the forehead, their nose, their lips, their jawlines. It doesn't attract me.

If a white man had the same facial features I would not be attracted to them.

I am honest, I just put it out there what I am not attracted to. I am not kissing butt and saying oh yes I find older man attractive and oh yes fatties are a turn on for me. When they aren't. I am a very honest girl and I am sorry you can't handle it.

I have always been open about me not being attracted to black men. It's not about their race its about their FACIAL STRUCTURE.....I am sorry you can't differentiate the two.
    LOL. You don't seem to understand that a person's race usually, I repeat usually, determines his/her physical features. You're not attracted to the facial characteristics of most black men. There, feel better?

"I am a very honest girl and I am sorry you can't handle it." Uh? I can't handle what? I don't know, what is there for me to handle? What I find stupid is a person who lacks the guts to simply say "I'm not attracted to black men, white women, Mexican men, Jewish women, or whatever," and leave it at that.

Your comment about being attracted to black women sounds ridiculous. Black women, like white, Asian, Arab, Latino women, range from the very attractive to the very plain.

I seriously doubt you think there's no difference, in terms of looks between Jada Pinkett-Smith, Grace Jones, Whoopi Goldberg, Jennifer Hudson, and Michelle Obama.
    Because I can't say I am not attracted to ALL BLACK MEN..that would be a stupid thing of me to say. One I haven't met every black man on the planet. That is why I said many black men aren't my type. I have been attracted to certain ones that had smaller noses, more modelesque faces and what not. For example the guy from Diary of a Mad Black woman he is a good looking guy. Shemar Moore I think. I stated earlier LL cool J. That is why I said most black men don't have the physical traits I am into. I don't see why it is such a big deal. Not once did I say, because their skin is brown it disgusts me.

My official Adult Blog

http://www.kellypierceblog.com

My Official Blog for my TS Sisters

http://www.secretkelly.com

My official Cam Site

http://www.kellysdreamhouse.com

Quote Originally Posted by freak
    When you first joined HA, it was as the board was against you, they really didn't like you. The nellysnore joke member.
    What do you feel made them change there image of you, now you are one of the most popular girls here. Do you think it is the movies, your looks or just that you are no longer posting as much?

Also try not to get baited into the racial bullshit, you know they are just trying to discredit you.
    That was partly due to Miss Richter and her fans giving me a hard time. I have no idea what made them change...oh I know the breast and surgeries....lol

And yeah I stopped posting and I made friends with Johnny, Jen, Mimi and others in the chatroom. They saw the real me and that helped to. I don't like to say it's the movies or my looks. But I will say after I got my implants guys were nice then.

Who knows why. I don't think I am popular on HA or at least not anymore. I don't post a lot for other reasons, threads aren't good like they used to be. I am busy a lot with my personal life. And I don't really like arguing with someone anymore. It's a waste of time, but I am having to do it in this FUN thread.

My official Adult Blog

My official Cam Site

Professional Poster tommymageeshemales2's Avatar

To lighten the mood, Kelly, do you think this does or does not look like you?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	toon_157.jpg 
Views:	235 
Size:	92.2 KB 
ID:	267350  

Quote Originally Posted by tommymageeshemales2
    lol sort of, I am actually going to do a barbie plastic skin shoot tonight with just lighting. We will decide then

My official Adult Blog

My official Cam Site

Senior Member Veteran Poster blonde_sweetheart's Avatar

lol and here is your crown! I am not attracted to fat men, older men, arabs, many mexican men, punk men, short men and the list goes on.
    There you go! Good, that's a lot more honest than saying "Oh, it's not their race, it's their facial features."
    It isn't their race, if it was their race I wouldn't be attracted to black females...

IT HAS TO DO WITH THEIR FACIAL FEATURES...the forehead, their nose, their lips, their jawlines. It doesn't attract me.

I am honest, I just put it out there what I am not attracted to. I am not kissing butt and saying oh yes I find older man attractive and oh yes fatties are a turn on for me. When they aren't. I am a very honest girl and I am sorry you can't handle it.

I have always been open about me not being attracted to black men. It's not about their race its about their FACIAL STRUCTURE.....I am sorry you can't differentiate the two.
    LOL. You don't seem to understand that a person's race usually, I repeat usually, determines his/her physical features. You're not attracted to the facial characteristics of most black men. There, feel better?

"I am a very honest girl and I am sorry you can't handle it." Uh? I can't handle what? I don't know, what is there for me to handle? What I find stupid is a person who lacks the guts to simply say "I'm not attracted to black men, white women, Mexican men, Jewish women, or whatever," and leave it at that.

Your comment about being attracted to black women sounds ridiculous. Black women, like white, Asian, Arab, Latino women, range from the very attractive to the very plain.

I seriously doubt you think there's no difference, in terms of looks between Jada Pinkett-Smith, Grace Jones, Whoopi Goldberg, Jennifer Hudson, and Michelle Obama.
    Just shutup!!! She likes what she likes and she doesn't owe YOU an explanation! Stop looking for phantom racism in her remarks.

Quote Originally Posted by blonde_sweetheart

Just shutup!!! She likes what she likes and she doesn't owe YOU an explanation! Stop looking for phantom racism in her remarks.
    lmao Ashley

My official Adult Blog

My official Cam Site

Junior Poster

How do you feel about ham salad?

What is your opinion on sharing a penis with a man in Peoria?

As your biggest fan, I'm dying to know!

Platinum Poster

that caution pic is prob the best ive ever seen you look kelly

i saved it to re-create it

Platinum Poster

Quote Originally Posted by tommymageeshemales2
    lol sort of, I am actually going to do a barbie plastic skin shoot tonight with just lighting. We will decide then
    any more details on this? im working on "barbie" styled promos for EOY and im interested in hearing your ideas