Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
    Silver Poster

Quote Originally Posted by BeardedOne
    OK, maybe I'm just too lily-assed white to understand the lingo, but I think I get the basics:

Bitch A wants sex. Cool.

But you blow off Bitch A for Bitch B.

Bitch B wants a 'relationship' but gets bored with the sex eventually and ditches you for the next victim. Not cool.

By the time you discover that Bitch B is insane and insincere, Bitch A is disinterested, so all you have left is Right Hand A and Left Hand B to date.

Now, bluntly, what part of "This is how women/wimmin/gurls operate" are you not grasping?
    I think I'm to black to comprehend that lol, that went over my head. Felt like I was taking the GRE again lol

Lifemember

Quote Originally Posted by jjhill
    OK, maybe I'm just too lily-assed white to understand the lingo, but I think I get the basics:

Bitch A wants sex. Cool.

Bitch B wants a 'relationship' but gets bored with the sex eventually and ditches you for the next victim. Not cool.

By the time you discover that Bitch B is insane and insincere, Bitch A is disinterested, so all you have left is Right Hand A and Left Hand B to date.

Now, bluntly, what part of "This is how women/wimmin/gurls operate" are you not grasping?
    I think I'm to black to comprehend that lol, that went over my head. Felt like I was taking the GRE again lol
    too black to comprehend close but not there yet JJ lmfao you will see what I mean via yahoo...

Living your dream! Just call me your superhero! JIX
    1/3 of the Legendary Trifecta called O ED & the Jizzzyyy...
    PeekyMcWatchmeFUCK!
    OEJTM-#DEGENERATES
    HBSF-FETC

Silver Poster

Default Re: For the Guys Giving up on Love

Quote Originally Posted by yodajazz
    Guys put on your 808s and Heartbreak cuz it's story telling time.
    I'll start off

I met two girls this past summer. One strictly just wanted sex, ok cool. The other wanted a relationship. I ignored the former and basically was in a relationship with the latter. I thought everything was good then she started acting funny for a couple weeks. Then she basically told me she going threw her own problems but wouldn't tell me. So me trying to be a good man, constantly asked and she flipped out on me one day like I can't do this no more. Now the other problem is, guys constantly tried getting with her all the time. I could be on the phone with her and hear guys trying to holla. Of course that piss me off. So....my thing is. It's like what 1 girl (ts) to 100 interested guys in New York? Cuz she was bad too 23 Puerto Rican, bad. I mean guys wouldn't even know her secret and still holla. I wish I didn't lose her, but nothing I can do about that

The one that just want sex is cool. she 35, but right now i'm looking for a relationship.
    Too young, too hot equals too many dudes equals confusion. That's why a lot of guys avoid the hottest one but look for someone who will really appreciate them. You will know becuase she will do things to let you know that you are on her mind.
    Well to be honest, I fucked shit up. Cuz I kept comparing her actions to those of my ex. She was letting me know that I was on her mind for a while til I fucked up

Lifemember

Silver Poster

Quote Originally Posted by worldbro
    I met two girls this past summer. One strictly just wanted sex, ok cool. The other wanted a relationship. I ignored the former and basically was in a relationship with the latter.

The one that just want sex is cool. she 35, but right now i'm looking for a relationship.
    Well I'll just be taking this; doesn't seem like you'll be needing it anymore...
    Ok Imma need my shit back, u see my sig right? lol

Lifemember

Silver Poster

Quote Originally Posted by yodajazz
    Guys put on your 808s and Heartbreak cuz it's story telling time.
    I'll start off

I met two girls this past summer. One strictly just wanted sex, ok cool. The other wanted a relationship. I ignored the former and basically was in a relationship with the latter. I thought everything was good then she started acting funny for a couple weeks. Then she basically told me she going threw her own problems but wouldn't tell me. So me trying to be a good man, constantly asked and she flipped out on me one day like I can't do this no more. Now the other problem is, guys constantly tried getting with her all the time. I could be on the phone with her and hear guys trying to holla. Of course that piss me off. So....my thing is. It's like what 1 girl (ts) to 100 interested guys in New York? Cuz she was bad too 23 Puerto Rican, bad. I mean guys wouldn't even know her secret and still holla. I wish I didn't lose her, but nothing I can do about that

Too young, too hot equals too many dudes equals confusion. That's why a lot of guys avoid the hottest one but look for someone who will really appreciate them. You will know becuase she will do things to let you know that you are on her mind.
    It wasn't like she was too hot (in an overall sense), but to be 23 and probably only transitioning for 3 years she was the bomb lol. I mean no offense the ladies in their early 20's. It's only so much u can expect you know lol.

Lifemember

Junior Poster

I met two girls this past summer. One strictly just wanted sex, ok cool. The other wanted a relationship. I ignored the former and basically was in a relationship with the latter.

Well I'll just be taking this; doesn't seem like you'll be needing it anymore...
    reenlistment requires photographic evidence of such actions

mmmmm beefy Platinum Poster rockabilly's Avatar

true dat

Silver Poster

reenlistment requires photographic evidence of such actions
    oh im on it bro. trust me! I tried to be a good guy, one woman (ts) man, and what happens? those girls was so easy, i think both of them was fuckin their weed men too lol

Lifemember

Silver Poster

Bitch A wants sex. Cool.

wait got it, u actually was dead on until the sex part. there was no sex at all with either of them. thats when i realized bitch b was fucking around, when she was no longer mentioning she was horny. not my fault she moved like a hour away via train lol. ok im done venting

Lifemember

Bitch A wants sex. Cool.

wait got it, u actually was dead on until the sex part. there was no sex at all with either of them. thats when i realized bitch b was fucking around, when she was no longer mentioning she was horny. not my fault she moved like a hour away via train lol. ok im done venting
    JJ..correct me if I'm wrong, but...from some other threads I remember you saying you didn't want to bottom or top...or whatever. Are you able to have sex with a TS at all?? If not, then this was doomed to fail from the very start.