Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
    Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by rockabilly
    JJ it's better to have loved and lost than to never have loved at all.
    Fuck That,naw it ain't

Silver Poster

I need to put that Too Short album on to get my chi-town playa mentality back lol

Lifemember

Professional Poster

You'll get over it,take it from a ole G,just like you got over the gg heartache,you'll get over the ts heartache.Yes i've had my heart smashed before,thats what bitches do,ts or gg don't matter.
    Can't wait to have it smashed again.That period together before the bottom falls out,when its new,she sprung on you,you sprung on her,its priceless.Worth the heartache.Close the door and on to the next bitch,the next sprung,the next heartache.

"She Shakin' It For,Daddy"

Professional Poster

[quote="jjhill"]I need to put that Too Short album on to get my chi-town playa mentality back lol[/quote

LOL,that pic i sent you awhile back of the one that had me sprung,is the reason "Short"is my Avatar..that bitch...jeez.

Silver Poster

Quote Originally Posted by sugdaddie69
    You'll get over it,take it from a ole G,just like you got over the gg heartache,you'll get over the ts heartache.Yes i've had my heart smashed before,thats what bitches do,ts or gg don't matter.
    Can't wait to have it smashed again.That period together before the bottom falls out,when its new,she sprung on you,you sprung on her,its priceless.Worth the heartache.Close the door and on to the next bitch,the next sprung,the next heartache.

Thanks Sug!!

Lifemember

Silver Poster

[quote="sugdaddie69"]
    Quote Originally Posted by jjhill
    I need to put that Too Short album on to get my chi-town playa mentality back lol[/quote

LOL,that pic i sent you awhile back of the one that had me sprung,is the reason "Short"is my Avatar..that bitch...jeez.

lmfao damn! I'm playin that Short Dawg right now

Lifemember

OK, maybe I'm just too lily-assed white to understand the lingo, but I think I get the basics:

Bitch A wants sex. Cool.

But you blow off Bitch A for Bitch B.

Bitch B wants a 'relationship' but gets bored with the sex eventually and ditches you for the next victim. Not cool.

By the time you discover that Bitch B is insane and insincere, Bitch A is disinterested, so all you have left is Right Hand A and Left Hand B to date.

Now, bluntly, what part of "This is how women/wimmin/gurls operate" are you not grasping?

"In times of universal deceit, telling the truth will be a revolutionary act." - George Orwell

Default Re: For the Guys Giving up on Love

Guys put on your 808s and Heartbreak cuz it's story telling time.
    I'll start off

I met two girls this past summer. One strictly just wanted sex, ok cool. The other wanted a relationship. I ignored the former and basically was in a relationship with the latter. I thought everything was good then she started acting funny for a couple weeks. Then she basically told me she going threw her own problems but wouldn't tell me. So me trying to be a good man, constantly asked and she flipped out on me one day like I can't do this no more. Now the other problem is, guys constantly tried getting with her all the time. I could be on the phone with her and hear guys trying to holla. Of course that piss me off. So....my thing is. It's like what 1 girl (ts) to 100 interested guys in New York? Cuz she was bad too 23 Puerto Rican, bad. I mean guys wouldn't even know her secret and still holla. I wish I didn't lose her, but nothing I can do about that

The one that just want sex is cool. she 35, but right now i'm looking for a relationship.
    Too young, too hot equals too many dudes equals confusion. That's why a lot of guys avoid the hottest one but look for someone who will really appreciate them. You will know becuase she will do things to let you know that you are on her mind.

wa sup scrubs

I use to be a Goon. Now I'm a Pretty Bitch.

Junior Poster

Default Re: For the Guys Giving up on Love

I met two girls this past summer. One strictly just wanted sex, ok cool. The other wanted a relationship. I ignored the former and basically was in a relationship with the latter.

The one that just want sex is cool. she 35, but right now i'm looking for a relationship.
    Well I'll just be taking this; doesn't seem like you'll be needing it anymore...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	playa_kkortti_www_359.jpg 
Views:	135 
Size:	24.3 KB 
ID:	268262