Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
    mmmmm beefy Platinum Poster rockabilly's Avatar

Bring on the tgirl gamer geeks .

Junior Poster Sulka_bewitched_me's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by muhmuh
    Quote Originally Posted by Sulka_bewitched_me
    Bottom line: All women are prostitutes they just charge different amounts depending on what each individual woman feels their "worth" is. Looks/body=how much $$$$ they can get. A gorgeous woman is always able to snag the best provider going back to our caveman ancestors. They trade on their looks/services in exchange for men providing food/shelter/material goods/wealth/status.
    great now that youve been able to fully explain how youre still living in caves maybe you want to open a history book on the 60s and 70 and look up emancipation and look around you at the (quite certainly given what youve just written) large numbers of women how are better educated and make more money than you
    And how many of those more educated women are going to "settle" for some guy who makes less than them? ZERO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wealth/power/status/material goods/food/shelter, sure because she's better educated she probably is able to attain these on her own but again we live in a "man's world" and she's going to sell what she's offering to a guy who's still willing to buy and that man will have more assests from which to draw upon because he'll be even more successful than her (very unlikely she's looking for Joe Sixpack). Again my argument goes back to who's the best provider. Who know's, if she's that well off maybe she chosses not to marry and just has "Boy Toys".

Veteran Poster

Its official. I'm making a website for TS dating tips and am going to bank of all of the people who just dont get it. I've been thinking about this ideal for a good 2-3 years and i think that this thread convinced me. $9.99 and ill give you all of the tips that i thought were common sense and teach you how to get long term and short term ts relationships

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by LBCDO
    But half these girls DONT GIVE A FUCK ABOUT YOUR WORLD OF WARCRAFT CHARACTER!!!
    the fuck you talking about; my level 67 night elf makes the panties drop

Its official. I'm making a website for TS dating tips and am going to bank of all of the people who just dont get it. I've been thinking about this ideal for a good 2-3 years and i think that this thread convinced me. $9.99 and ill give you all of the tips that i thought were common sense and teach you how to get long term and short term ts relationships
    shakes his head, good luck with all that

Junior Poster Sulka_bewitched_me's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by LittleGuy
    Quote Originally Posted by Sulka_bewitched_me
    Let's not kid ourselves here. We as guys pay for "it" (sex) all the time. Whether it's with a GG or a Tgirl. Bottom line: All women are prostitutes they just charge different amounts depending on what each individual woman feels their "worth" is. Looks/body=how much $$$$ they can get. A gorgeous woman is always able to snag the best provider going back to our caveman ancestors. They trade on their looks/services in exchange for men providing food/shelter/material goods/wealth/status. Sadly, it's been that way since the dawn of man. Maybe in a few decades (and if the human species doesn't fuck up this planet and drive everything into extinction/make it unlivable) that may change as women are the predominant gender now in terms of #'s on this planet and as men get more scarce it'll be the men who will dictate their "worth". Unfortunately I'll be taking a dirt nap if/when it ever comes to fruition.
    Ive never paid a gg for sex.
    Are you fucking for real? You sir are in denial. Yes you have. Maybe not in the sense that you whipped out your wallet and placed some $20.00 bills in the girls hand right before the dirty deed but you paid for it somewhere along the line whether it was dinner,drinks,flowers,chocolate,movie,coffee,trip, jewellery, etcetera.......etcetera.

Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by worldbro
    But half these girls DONT GIVE A FUCK ABOUT YOUR WORLD OF WARCRAFT CHARACTER!!!
    the fuck you talking about; my level 67 night elf makes the panties drop
    ROFL!

Junior Poster

These threads are always a good read.

I always like how the bitter ones always come up with some contrived nonsense.

I could be bitter but I'm not, I have narrowed my selection process way down and don't deviate from it under no circumstances.

Given where my life is currently I can't get what I want so I don't bother or complain about it, but I keep shits real. Our culture puts too much value on wealth, vanity and youth.

Most of the members on here have never been with a CD/TV/TS, its some fantasy land they live in online, like WoW or Second Life.

I prefer doing things the easy way whenever possible.

If you want attractive TS for sex, then you're going to pay for it. You can pay for it up front, after the deed or in installments. Its never free, there is a financial cost or personal cost that can't be measured.

Because there are four or five times as many attractive GG's than TS, its no contest, its numbers; your success rate with GG's is bound be higher.

So I have decided to just PAY for any TG encounter I have, especially in Mexico, its just more affordable that way. I have missed chances with a few women mentioned in various threads off the clock or not on set many are available as "regular date/relationships" if your not going to be the 100th guy that's asked them to give up sex work in exchange for a relationship.

I've come to the conclusion that paying for it is not bad at all.

Why this society expect you to be sexless until the polar ice caps melt is beyond me.

If you want something bad enough, pay for it.

Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by dj4monie
    These threads are always a good read.

I always like how the bitter ones always come up with some contrived nonsense.

I could be bitter but I'm not, I have narrowed my selection process way down and don't deviate from it under no circumstances.

Given where my life is currently I can't get what I want so I don't bother or complain about it, but I keep shits real. Our culture puts too much value on wealth, vanity and youth.

Most of the members on here have never been with a CD/TV/TS, its some fantasy land they live in online, like WoW or Second Life.

I prefer doing things the easy way whenever possible.

If you want attractive TS for sex, then you're going to pay for it. You can pay for it up front, after the deed or in installments. Its never free, there is a financial cost or personal cost that can't be measured.

Because there are four or five times as many attractive GG's than TS, its no contest, its numbers; your success rate with GG's is bound be higher.

So I have decided to just PAY for any TG encounter I have, especially in Mexico, its just more affordable that way. I have missed chances with a few women mentioned in various threads off the clock or not on set many are available as "regular date/relationships" if your not going to be the 100th guy that's asked them to give up sex work in exchange for a relationship.

I've come to the conclusion that paying for it is not bad at all.

Why this society expect you to be sexless until the polar ice caps melt is beyond me.

If you want something bad enough, pay for it.
    Some of the realest sh*t ive heard on this board. I dont criticize anyone for just paying for it. Fuck it. And IVE been to Mexico, and walked around boystown , fuck it, just walked around downtown Laredo adn seen some very good females. I've tricked off, let it be meals, hotel, or straight up heres your money and I'm gone [ESPECIALLY IN MEXICO]! Ive got it for free, paid, bought lunch, whatever. At the end of my tranny exploits the paying stopped, but it doesnt make me better than anyone else.

Because you know what? There are tons of girls on here I'd love to fuck. Do I want a relationship with them? No. Do I want them to move in with me and we take walks in the park? Fuck no. But if there is a fine ass girl on here that I can call, pay $4 a minute to see her on cam, talk to her on the phone, beat my shit, and drink a beer, all at one time? And I don't have to deal with dates, trips to the mall, emotions, and all of that? Then hell yea, $4/min is the shit!!!

And some of you guys are like "Oh, the girls dont respect guys that they date!" Motherfucker you dont respect her either!! You just want to bust that ass open or suck her off! So who cares?

What kills me, is that there are guys who see girl is active on the board, and then they make threads that go like "TOP ALL TIME TS THAT YOU WOULD LOVE TO SPOIL AND GIVE ROSES TO!" and its a list of the most active girls on HA, WTF? You, the ones that do that, are fucking weak. GRAB YOUR NUTS AND MAN THE FUCK UP!!!

I realize that some of you do live this board like a WoW or Everquest, but shit, IM BEGGING YOU, STOP BEING WEAK ASS LIL PUNKS!!! You dont have to agree with everything a TS says. You dont have to rush to their honor when someone online says something negative to the girls. You dont have to shower each single girl here with a million fucking compliments and how you would ravage, savor, titulate, blah blah whatever else lame romance novel word you want to insert -to her!! PUSSIES!!!

This venting has actually helped me. Damn. Its like i got it all of my chest

Platinum Poster

good point.

i'm pretty fine.
    my cam is four dollars a minute on NF... three on paypal.
    and i'll do all the nasty shit u want while u watch and jerk it.

you can have a beer, or you know..