Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
    Veteran Poster

GOD DAMN!!! Some of the people on this board are just fucking wack. I'm a dude, and was trying to point something out to other dudes so they can MAN THE FUCK UP

Get from behind the PC and on the street and go to a club or restaurant

Hit the fucking gym

Buy an outfit that is fashionable, or at the very least current

Get a haircut and shave

Fucking shower

Stop having conversations about yourself and spit some game

STOP TRICKING IF YOU AINT GOT IT!

STOP BEING A LAME!!!

Yea, you know what, every TS in the world isnt a sex worker. Cool, but I'm trying to point something out so that if you met a bad ass fucking TS in the street at starbucks getting a venti frapawhatever the fuck, you can figure out why you didnt get the numbers or you didnt end up getting some quick head in the bathroom.

But FUCK, GRAB YOUR FUCKING NUTS AND MAN THE FUCK UP!

MY ORIGINAL POST WAS FROM THE CASUAL ENCOUNTERS SECTION OF CRAIGSLIST HERE IN ATL AND I THOUGHT IT WOULD OPEN SOME EYES!

Let me make my original intentions clear. This is a wake up call to dudes on this board who are looking for casual encounters from TSs online/craigslist.

The advice that I am giving would help TREMENDOUSLY!!! Appearance means a lot, so does swagger/personality. But half these girls DONT GIVE A FUCK ABOUT YOUR WORLD OF WARCRAFT CHARACTER!!!

And yea, i know a few girls are going to hop into this thread and say that they do, but they are not the majority!

This is a man to man topic on a board with tits ass and dick all over it. Check in your dream girl day dreams at the forum list. FUCK!!! I dont want to hear that sensitive shit. I can't tell you the real TSs are, because some of you guys get on this board and act like some MTFs!!! Take those emotional chats to one of the transitioning message boards.

There are people here who understand that get lots of ass on and off this board, etc. Quick example. JWBL has yet to go into a thread and discuss how he wants a TS to accept him for him and meet his mom and he would love to settle down and love one for the woman that they really are. HE JUST FUCKING SPITS GAME AND IS HIMSELF, AND HAS SWAG!!! JWBL IS PROBABLY GETTING SERVED UP RIGHT NOW BY SOME TS THAT YOU BEAT YOUR SHIT TO YESTERDAY, AND I BET YOU $100 HE DIDNT GIVE A SPEECH HOW HE WOULD BE THE PERFECT TS HUSBAND AND SOULMATE!!!

Just had to get that off my chest

Silver Poster

Quote Originally Posted by LBCDO
    GOD DAMN!!! Some of the people on this board are just fucking wack. I'm a dude, and was trying to point something out to other dudes so they can MAN THE FUCK UP

Hit the fucking gym

Get a haircut and shave

Fucking shower

STOP BEING A LAME!!!

Yea, you know what, every TS in the world isnt a sex worker. Cool, but I'm trying to point something out so that if you met a bad ass fucking TS in the street at starbucks getting a venti frapawhatever the fuck, you can figure out why you didnt get the numbers or you didnt end up getting some quick head in the bathroom.

MY ORIGINAL POST WAS FROM THE CASUAL ENCOUNTERS SECTION OF CRAIGSLIST HERE IN ATL AND I THOUGHT IT WOULD OPEN SOME EYES!

Let me make my original intentions clear. This is a wake up call to dudes on this board who are looking for casual encounters from TSs online/craigslist.

The advice that I am giving would help TREMENDOUSLY!!! Appearance means a lot, so does swagger/personality. But half these girls DONT GIVE A FUCK ABOUT YOUR WORLD OF WARCRAFT CHARACTER!!!

And yea, i know a few girls are going to hop into this thread and say that they do, but they are not the majority!

This is a man to man topic on a board with tits ass and dick all over it. Check in your dream girl day dreams at the forum list. FUCK!!! I dont want to hear that sensitive shit. I can't tell you the real TSs are, because some of you guys get on this board and act like some MTFs!!! Take those emotional chats to one of the transitioning message boards.

There are people here who understand that get lots of ass on and off this board, etc. Quick example. JWBL has yet to go into a thread and discuss how he wants a TS to accept him for him and meet his mom and he would love to settle down and love one for the woman that they really are. HE JUST FUCKING SPITS GAME AND IS HIMSELF, AND HAS SWAG!!! JWBL IS PROBABLY GETTING SERVED UP RIGHT NOW BY SOME TS THAT YOU BEAT YOUR SHIT TO YESTERDAY, AND I BET YOU $100 HE DIDNT GIVE A SPEECH HOW HE WOULD BE THE PERFECT TS HUSBAND AND SOULMATE!!!

thats real talk right there!

Lifemember

Platinum Poster

i would love to hear about everyone's World of Warcraft characters.

.. over a venti frap w a hazelnut shot.

thanks!

Rookie Poster

Let's leave Starbucks out of this, people

Platinum Poster

Quote Originally Posted by JPJP
    Let's leave Starbucks out of this, people

Silver Poster

Quote Originally Posted by LBCDO

Hit the fucking gym

Get a haircut and shave

Fucking shower

STOP BEING A LAME!!!

call me JWBL Jr.

Lifemember

Rookie Poster

Uncalled for, Alyssa. Starbucks didn't do anything wrong to warrant being dragged through puddles of libel and slander.

Platinum Poster

i just wanted to be contrarian ( i learned that word on HA & i love it now )

I know alot of TS who both drink Starbucks and/or play some form of video games...

Veteran Poster

see what im talking about...