Rookie Poster

Default TS performers/scenes of the year

My vote for TS performer of the year has to go to Yasmine Lee. WOW, every scene she is in is incredible and extremely intense. She is also beautiful, well hung, exotic looking and is the epitome of the term "fully functional". Check out her scenes in Trans Prostitutes 36 and Anabolic Tgirls 3. She's also been in a slew of other films lately.
    Also, Danielle Foxx gets my vote for best TS Cocksucking scenes. She is the best in the biz.
    Who gets your votes?

The thought of seeing the uniqueness of a beautiful girl with tits and a buldge just drives me crazy

Default hmm

I agree Yasmine (sp) is pretty but as far as "Transsexual Perfomer of the Year"she is not. She doesnt show alot of versitility in her scenes and though she is a great top she needs go outside of the dominate top box. I think this year will be between Danielle Foxxx and Joanna Jet though Vicki did have a reallly strong scene this year too. AVN Nominations are only a couple weeks away and I think it will be:

Joanna Jet
    Danielle Foxxx
    Gia Darling
    Vicki R.
    Yasmine Lee

2 others will be brought in the mix but not sure how it will go.
    ***Possibilities: Giselle, Carmen Cruz, Vaniity (even though she did only once scene she might get thrown in just because),Buck-Angel (he is defined as a "transsexual").

Going to be an interesting year and hopefully no stupid surprises LOL

2009 AVN Transsexual Performer of the Year!!
    2010 XBIZ TS Performer of the Year

My Website:
    http://www.hotwendywilliams.com

Blogs:
    http://www.wendywilliamsblog.com

Banned again for being a jizzmop, oh well! Gold Poster

I'm gonna bet it will Joanna this year. I'm also willing to bet (at least hope) she'll get to accept the award on stage.

Well, like I said, I hope they do. That's just crazy that they haven't done that the last two years.

Rookie Poster

I agree . Come to think of it I have never seen Yasmine take it, but she gives it very well. That would probably be her only drawback in my opinion.
    I also agree with the other predictions, especially Danielle. She's looking better and better. I almost didn't recognize her in Trans Prositutes 36. She looked just that good, and that scene was great.
    She's get my nod for second.

The thought of seeing the uniqueness of a beautiful girl with tits and a buldge just drives me crazy