Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by phobun
    Quote Originally Posted by SarahG
    Quote Originally Posted by Silcc69
    Transvestism (also called transvestitism) is the practice of cross-dressing, which is wearing the clothing of the opposite sex. Transvestite refers to a person who cross-dresses; however, the word often has additional connotations.
    Right. So TV is the label, CD is the action (the action of "crossdressing").
    What about CD the noun, as in he's a crossdresser.
    Use in that way is slang, as is "tranny," "tgirl" and any number of similar terms.

And maybe its easier to withdraw from life
    With all of its misery and wretched lies
    If we're dead when tomorrow's gone
    The Big Machine will just move on
    Still we cling afraid we'll fall
    Clinging like the memory which haunts us all

you don't have to look or act feminine to be transgendered...simple, get over it and enjoy life. everyone starts somewhere, and has comfort levels or reasons for how far they go... i don't get the need to attack people for having the guts to express themselves when they're less far along than you were when you did...ack, ranting, not cool, lol, have a fantastic day!

^^^^LOL!

Quote Originally Posted by tjinla2001
    I haven't just let a single prostitute cum in my mouth. Hundreds- more likely thousands of transvesites have shot their loads in my mouth. God bless america
    I AM A GUY NOT A TRANSSEXUAL!

Bella Doll Platinum Poster BellaBellucci's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by B_Neg
    you don't have to look or act feminine to be transgendered...
    You're kidding, right? What's the point then?

Ahh... screw this. I'm going back to looking and acting like a man then. It's so much easier to just call myself a woman than to actually be one.

Is it a full moon tonite or something?

~BB~

Well he is kinda right, I mean there are FtM's in this world in addition to MtF's...

Quote Originally Posted by SarahG
    Well he is kinda right, I mean there are FtM's in this world in addition to MtF's...
    ROFL. You remind me of my roomie. I call him 'Sam' because he always has some semantic argument to make. :P

~BB~

Its one of my special talents I guess

Junior Poster

For the record, I have been on HRT.

There comes a point in every transgendered persons lifepath where they have to make the decision to physically and socially transition.

I have been to that crossroad (no pun intended towards cross dresser's per se), and although I KNOW that I am a woman, do not have the means by which to finish.

I would suggest that, although society LOVES to attach labels to persons (the root cause of all racism and discrimination in the world), if you have the inclination to call someone a CD, TV, or TS in these forums...do not.

It does nothing but hurt.

Quote Originally Posted by karaalextv

There comes a point in every transgendered persons lifepath where they have to make the decision to physically and socially transition.

I have been to that crossroad (no pun intended towards cross dresser's per se), and although I KNOW that I am a woman, do not have the means by which to finish.
    You're on hormones but still live as a man. That makes you a man. Your attitude is outright insulting to those of us who have given up everything to be who we are. You haven't given up anything but testosterone. Good for you - now you're a man drowning in estrogen.

I would suggest that, although society LOVES to attach labels to persons (the root cause of all racism and discrimination in the world), if you have the inclination to call someone a CD, TV, or TS in these forums...do not.

The root cause of racism and discrimination is not labeling. Humans label things in order to identify and catalog. Some people take it one step farther and treat people differently based on the labels that they give and of course that's wrong, but that doesn't make labeling wrong in and of itself. Without a label on the can, how do you know what's inside? And again - YOU self-labeled as a TV.

Maybe the hormones are frying your brain to the point where you think it's legitimate to SELF identify as a TV (duh!) and then claim womanhood, but you're wrong. TS doesn't just mean transsexual, it also means TOUGH SHIT. Make the sacrifices that the rest of us have made and then you will earn the same respect. YOUR attitude 'does nothing but hurt.' I'm deeply, deeply offended. You and I are NOT the same.

~BB~

Whats up with the name?

I use to be a Goon. Now I'm a Pretty Bitch.