Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by rockabilly
    With enough friction the heat from the tires may have cauterized the wound and lessened the blood loss
    Actually he was bleeding out pretty fast (or made to look like he was if it was a fake). Blood does not show well on pavement and the human body only contains 3 to 6 quarts of blood depending on their body size. It takes quite a bit of blood to make that big of a bright red stain on pavement... that is if the video is real.

He didn't look to be a big guy, so I wouldn't be surprised if he only had about 3-4 qts of blood in total- which if true would make the amount of blood loss to be close to what I'd expect.

The shock + bloodloss + adrenaline would have allowed him to stay as calm as he was, perhaps even more so if he was trying to come to terms with dying.

But I am just guessing

I could be totally wrong. But I've seen fatal car accidents with smaller bloodstains.

And maybe its easier to withdraw from life
    With all of its misery and wretched lies
    If we're dead when tomorrow's gone
    The Big Machine will just move on
    Still we cling afraid we'll fall
    Clinging like the memory which haunts us all

Junior Poster

Death by lightsaber? I'm not clicking the link either way.

mmmmm beefy Platinum Poster rockabilly's Avatar

If it's fake then they could have made a low budget movie w/ effects like that so why do it unless it was made as a film resume` , to show producers and directors what skills they have w/ effects. :

Junior Poster

not one person mentioned how sad it is that it happened to him...does anyone have a heart? just sitting here and calmly discussing someone dying in such a terrible way....it is so unfortunate i cant imagine what he went through no human being should go through that

and no obviously its not fake why would you even think it was

god bless his soul

Senior Member Platinum Poster giovanni_hotel's Avatar

Yeah, I'm thinking that vid was real too.
    It was over 5 minutes long and I couldn't watch it for more than 30 seconds.

Very, very sad, a horrible way to die.

Who remembers seeing the vid this summer of the Iranian girl who was shot during the election protests??

That clip also had a 'fakeness' about it, but how many of us really know what it looks like when someone is shot through the heart with a rifle bullet?

I had no idea that kind of injury caused spontaneous bleeding from the eyes, mouth and nose.

I think this dude bought the farm, and some insensitive fuck decided to turn on his camera phone.

When you see the reaction of the people around him, the fact they're in a publicly trafficked area, his blood stained legs ripped from his torso laying in a clump a few feet away, I have no reason to believe it's not real.

I mean, I just recently saw of vid of a man fucked to death up the ass by a horse, so it's not a huge leap to imagine a man could be cut in half by a truck and still be alive, briefly.

He is half the man that he used to be

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Bunzee
    not one person mentioned how sad it is that it happened to him...does anyone have a heart? just sitting here and calmly discussing someone dying in such a terrible way....it is so unfortunate i cant imagine what he went through no human being should go through that

and no obviously its not fake why would you even think it was

god bless his soul
    +1

Don't you think if it was true that there would be real doctors names, real news coverage, when they re-attached the guys penis there was real stories, photos from the hospital, doctors interviews. when they do anything that is as amazing as this there is all types of documented reputable stories, this has none.

Does anyone remember this story, everyone thought it was real too. http://www.newturfers.com/mwf/attach...Ring-Fight.htm
    now they put fake at the top

Even though this isn't a petting zoo, you can still stroke my cock if you want.

If the zombie apocalypse happens in Vegas... will it stay in Vegas?

Quote Originally Posted by AmyDaly
    He is half the man that he used to be
    Hilarious

Quote Originally Posted by freak
    Don't you think if it was true that there would be real doctors names, real news coverage, when they re-attached the guys penis there was real stories, photos from the hospital, doctors interviews. when they do anything that is as amazing as this there is all types of documented reputable stories, this has none.
    What are you talking about? We have nothing to say the guy in the video lived, let alone whether or not they "reattached his penis" after the fact.

And maybe its easier to withdraw from life
    With all of its misery and wretched lies
    If we're dead when tomorrow's gone
    The Big Machine will just move on
    Still we cling afraid we'll fall
    Clinging like the memory which haunts us all