Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    Professional Poster

is there an active web site or number for him?

Platinum Poster

PM

Professional Poster

[quote="Dirky"]
    Quote Originally Posted by flabbybody
    Quote Originally Posted by Dirky
    Go to a biker bar and call them 'faggots'. That should do the trick. Of course, you run the risk of having more than your ribs broken but beggars can't be choosers, right?

hey, Dirky
    did you think your comment was clever ?
    were you trying to respond to the OP or were you just trying to be an asshole
    Trying to be an asshole? No, I made a lame joke which wasn't made to be taken seriously and certainly wasn't meant to be disrespectful to Jenifer. I'm sorry I made that comment but it was a spur of the moment kinda quip.

Out of all the stuff that's been written on HA; the insults, the flaming, the trolling, etc., why signal me out for an insignificant comment like that especially when I've always been respectful towards just about everybody here?[/quote

Junior Poster

Why don't you try corset training first? Takes longer, but might be the better option.

Agreed for the corset training but that requires at least 2 or 3 corsets (you need to get them dry cleaned), and it has to be worn 23 hours a day for at least 6 months. Certainly cheaper and less painful than the surgery but just saying.

Also, to agree with the rest of the thread, Aaron Stone only performs this if you are a good candidate for "lipo" so if you're not very fat, you're out of luck.

Dr Sony does it in Guadalajara for about 1000bucks (US) with all great results from what ive heard yet, he is hot, but his aftercare is minimal and it's a painful surgery..

Hope that helped

~Tiffany~

Party Goddess Platinum Poster AllanahStarrNYC's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JeniferTS
    he said i am not a candidate for abdominoplasty
    which is required before rib removal is performed.

this was a while back when i didn't know
    cracking was possible so i didn't ask him.
    I've ad this same conversation with Dr. Stone years ago and because I never had or need an abdominoplasty I was not a candidate as well. He is the only surgeon I know of in America doing this procedure and my friend had it done with him as she already had a tummy tuck. She told me it was the most painful thing she ever did and she had a lot of surgery.

2008 AVN Transsexual Performer Of The Year
    www.TransexualStarr.com
    www.Facebook.com/AllanahStarr