Rookie Poster

Default can anybody give info....

does anybody know of any websites that are good for shemale chat? i've seen a few but there's like 5 people on it. thanks alot for any help.............

Junior Poster

Allanah's site has a cool feature, live video chat every evening. A couple of t-girls, sometimes the beautiful webmistress, cosey up to the webcam and there are a bunch of people including t-girls who chat at that same time. No extra fees to paticipate in the video chat beyond monthly site fee.Urnotalone is a cool site, free basic membership, allows chat, which is full of t-girls. Monthly fee allows access to adult pics. Cool site with a bunch stuff to surf through, chat has ability to have private sessions. Just a couple of suggestions.

Rookie Poster

thank's alot Kennbo. i'll check em' out.

A Very Grooby Guy Platinum Poster GroobySteven's Avatar

yahoo messenger is ok sometimes (and free).
    IRC (www.mirc.com for the software) sometimes has some good free rooms also.
    I heard but have not used, that AOL has good chat rooms.
    seanchai

Platinum Poster Hara_Juku Tgirl's Avatar

Default Other chat

Aside from Yahoo chatrooms which got tg chat and is FREE..other transexual chat rooms err site you can try and check out are:

URNA (U R not alone):

http://urnotalone.com/chat/

and this site:

http://www.tssexclubhouse.com/adult/html/index.php

Hope that helps!

~Kisses.

HTG

HURDLE #1: If guys would learn to stop over complementing, and not compliment every tranny (or girl) they see and talk to (so a girl would feel it was sincere and that she's special), maybe they'd get somewhere but a dead end! lol

Platinum Poster

like the name or not the best for ts chat is www.gay.com its free despite how it seems when you sign up... there IS a ts room under mens topics

Platinum Poster JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel's Avatar

we had incredible chat the other night on yahoo messenger, Allanah made a room and it stayed at about 20 heads for quite some time

if you all want chat to blow up over here request it, it's never a constant thing on this site, Angela always tries to start it up, I say let's get it going

snɯıʇdo snʇoʇ soʌ oloʌ

Platinum Poster Hara_Juku Tgirl's Avatar

Hey JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel..thats great. How did you guys chatted? By YIM conference? I knew yahoo got rid of all user rooms for awhile now. So if its by conference chatting then its per invite only right? Or anyone can join in. How does one find the room? Thanks!

~Kisses.

HTG

HURDLE #1: If guys would learn to stop over complementing, and not compliment every tranny (or girl) they see and talk to (so a girl would feel it was sincere and that she's special), maybe they'd get somewhere but a dead end! lol