Default I need some advice for a trip to NYC please

Hey guys. I've been following this forum for months but this is my first post.

I've got a bidness trip to Manhattan the last week of August. Slipping away from the ol' ball and chain.

Your suggestions for entertainment would be greatly appreciated. What are the clubs to go to? The girls to see? The stupid shit to do?

Just answer this question: If you didn't ever get out of the house and suddenly had a free week in New York, what would you do?

Thanks!!

Come on!?!?

None of you perverts is willing to help me out here?

My trip to NYC has been delayed. Probably happen in another couple weeks. Please help me out with some suggestions! What should a horny guy who loves the tgirls find to do in New York during the week? Thanks.

Rookie Poster

If you're going to be here Thursday-Saturday, go to Nowbar. If you won't be here those days, go to Edelweiss. They're just a few blocks away so you can do both on the nights that Nowbar is open. As far as I know, Edelweiss is open 7 days a week.

Nowbar really sucked this weekend. Tons of nerdy hardons (myself included) and very few girls. Joely was there but she was jibbering away in Spanish with her friend and had no interest in talking with anybody. My mother advised me to take French in high school, very bad choice.
    Don't know what to tell you Sexmonkey. NYC's a tough town. If you got cash, check out Eros.