http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murders...stopher_Newsom

The jury is deliberating on the first animal Letalvis Cobbins at this time..

If found guilty than the death penalty is up for grabs with not just him but the rest of the pack. Hopefully they all get it and it's a pity they cannot just be given to Channon Christians father who would Iam certain from watching his bodylanguage in court rip them apart.

Many are calling this a 'hate crime' however Iam not certain being as how one of them Lemaricus Devall "Slim" Davidson is involved in an interacial relationship and from looking at the details of the crime there didn't seem to be a racial element. However one can be certain if these animals had been white and they had attacked a young Black couple, tortured raped and murdered them ,then 'hate crime ' would have been mooted far more by the media and various race card players like Al Sharpton.

It is also interesting that such a disgusting crime has not been covered by the national media considering the brutal nature of the slayings and how the crime had a sexual element.Both Christian and Newsome were gangraped. Christian ended up slowly suffocating in a trash bag for hours before death after being raped for several hours. It made local news and the search for them lasted several days. If you type these murders into google you will notice the lack of coverage compared to say Duke Lacrosse.

One wonders how popular they will be in prison considering how Christopher was also raped, as not only are they sex cases but several are faggots. But I have heard that US jails are somewhat different to British prisons so perhaps they will be somewhat a fought over commodity. Over here, they would probably have contracts out on them and would probably be in segregation from other prisoners.Rapists are just one step above child molestors.

What also saddens me is white supremisists using this horrible crime to further their own interests in stirring up racial hatred. Some even blame their parents for not making them more aware of the 'dangers of Black 'people. I wish people like them and race card players and black nationalists could all be put on a island and left to their own devices. It is sickening that they talking in this way about the parents and making political capital out of it.