Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567
    Junior Poster

now thats a cock

Rookie Poster

gross!
    please keep your non-shemale boners to yourself.
    i doubt these girls even care.

and by the way cheri, you look magnificent.

Professional Poster

In my opinion Cheri you look very passable to me, you don't need ANY toning. I love curves. BTW you look so nice in this pic.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	picture_343_576_256.jpg 
Views:	1825 
Size:	51.6 KB 
ID:	42813  

Junior Poster

i know this post is old, but yeah, in the first pic you had a little bit of a pudge, which personally, i think most guys like, but you looked DAMN SEXY, please post more pics, whenever i see them my hand goes down to my cock automatically and that bloodhound gang song plays in my head

baby you and me aint nothin but mammals so lets do it like they do on the discover channel...gettin horny now

Junior Poster

The only thing Ms. Baum needs to change is her zipcode.

Preferably, to mine...

Babe!

Quote Originally Posted by Vicki Richter
    There is this cool thing called an ab roller. You can get it at target. Use it every day for a few months (100+ reps a day) and you'll get a tiny tight belly. Speaking of which, I need to start working out again. I'm getting way too thick.

You definitely got a bit of a belly going on. Like I said before, you're really attractive though.
    Not everyone is the same. Yes the ab roller and any other abdominal exercise will tighten up abdominals but without decent nutrition and aerobic exercise cheri may not lean out. If anything she could possibly accentuate the waistline by building behind a wall of fat.

Trust me. Do a couple of abdominal exercises. Eat properly and do 45 minutes of cardio five times a week. You will rock!

Cherri, if it were up to me I'd say don't change a thing--you look absolutely gorgeous. I know you have to do what you feel you must, but trust me, you look soooooooo good!

We are the middle children of history . . . we have no great war, we have no great depression. Our great war is a spiritual war. Our great depression is our lives . . .

Professional Poster

I think you're attractive. And I've got a bit (okay, more than a bit) of a spare tire myself.

Rookie Poster

you are absolutely beautiful - I hope to meet-up with you some day