Page 1 of 7 123456 ... LastLast
    Junior Poster

Default Do I look fat in this pic?

Honestly, Do I look Fat?
    Attached Images Attached Images

Platinum Poster JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel's Avatar

a lil bloated, but that could just be from that tight ass jacket

snɯıʇdo snʇoʇ soʌ oloʌ

First let me begin this posting by saying there is nothing bout a dick a tits that turns me on so i hope u can appreciate a fellow ts's honest opinion. The site I have run (.) over the past year is based virtually entirely on rating people so I find myself critiquing folks often even when i'm not on the site n i consider myself an excellent judge.

I personally think u just need some more sil or sil period if u have none in your hips n maybe do some squats to make your legs thicker like I do. Then everything will be proportionate. Your not fat at all. But ya belly is pudgy (like mine but im a bit smaller). It's okay for a woman to be pudgy n some guys even think it's cute but u gotta have ass, thighs, hips n legs to go with it which is what men like. If I had to pick a word to describe that pic I would say "improportioned" not fat. you look a lil top heavy but ya legs look small n skinny. (excellent move using your hair to contour your shoulders by the way) your face is pretty though.

Hope u found this helpful.

p.s.- the belt over the jacket... not a good look. i think it actually draws MORE attention to your mid section. maybe a different kinda belt thats thicker with a bigger buckle... like the kind that comes with a jacket, but that belt is clearly for wearing with pants n it looks kinda wrong. again i mean no harm babe just telling u what u wanted to know. i would want folks to tell me if something was off.

Professional Poster

Yeah you look phat.....I'd sport you.

Shush girl, shut your lips
    Do the Helen Keller and talk with your hips

yesssss someone is feeling like cowboy bebop today!! lol. i always thought his attitude was adorable. are u channeling him through your avatar Tom?

Professional Poster

I was Spike before there was a Spike, down to the Jeet Kun Do! I speak in short sentences, don't really care about much either. I've been told I'm way too laid back for my own good. LOL!

I stopped smoking though.

Shush girl, shut your lips
    Do the Helen Keller and talk with your hips

Rookie Poster

Default Re: Do I look fat in this pic?

Quote Originally Posted by cheribaum
    Honestly, Do I look Fat?
    Look very good to me.

das sexy tho. i think talkative men r feminine. i like em mysterious n rugged. i alwaaaaaaaays thought he was sexy. i been an adult swim fan for years. i'm a pretty faithful viewer too. the past few years i been a day person so at night i'd be in bed wif my man watching cartoon network cuz he was not feeling me going clubbin so i had to play wifey. now lately i missed alot of adult swim with my reintroduction back into the club scene. i kinda miss being in a relationship. i liked being a homebody. it seemed ..... REAL.

Rookie Poster

Cheribaum, you always look hot. I still love you in the red fishnet bodysuit! One of my favorite pictorials ever. I think it's just the pose, not you that makes you feel that way. Still sizzling in my book!

Junior Poster

heres a better angle
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	picture_510_193.jpg 
Views:	10131 
Size:	296.7 KB 
ID:	31443