View Poll Results: Has the nastiness and fighting increased since Nicole Dupre returned?

Voters
65. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

24 36.92%
  • No

32 49.23%
  • Yes but I'm biased (Nicole Dupre turns me on)

9 13.85%
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Nicole Dupre

5 Star Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Nicole Dupre
    Thnx, you r delicious!!!

Junior Poster Sulka_bewitched_me's Avatar

Not a big fan of your tats but I must say you have the most alluring eyes.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	img_1028_128.jpg 
Views:	341 
Size:	479.6 KB 
ID:	266070  

Professional Poster

No, there hasn't been an increase in nastiness since Nicole returned.

Same level of nastiness and fighting that it's always had. Just different people doing it.

....but why create a new account to ask this question? Why not just ask under your regular account?

Shush girl, shut your lips
    Do the Helen Keller and talk with your hips

Senior Member Platinum Poster

Quote Originally Posted by TomSelis
    No, there hasn't been an increase in nastiness since Nicole returned.

Same level of nastiness and fighting that it's always had. Just different people doing it.

....but why create a new account to ask this question? Why not just ask under your regular account?
    Thanks, Tom.

Platinum Poster JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel's Avatar

Fuck Arianna!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old inked up big tittied bitch!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have fought with her ass since day 1 of her existence on HA and she keeps getting up and coming back for more.

I wish I had a license to do plastic surgery I'd implant some fat into her cheeks so when I meet her and punch her in the grille she absorbs the blow better while I film the spit coming out her mouth!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just kiddin.....................

Look Nicole is cool as fuck, as are most others, but she's very opinionated. And often those on HA that are opinionated and go against the grain get slammed upon. There's also the factor that cowards from other forums make up accounts to log onto HA and try to sway folks into thinking certain individuals are a problem. If you don't come around much or are new, of course you might believe what they say. That is until the veterans attack the threads they post with the truth.............then all hell breaks loose......

Bottomline: Nicole has DD implants now, so as far as 90% of the guys on here are concerned, large cock or not, she's a hotty, and they won't easily let her or her replies to threads go for some bitch ass fools emotions............

JWBL

snɯıʇdo snʇoʇ soʌ oloʌ

Vasto Lorde Gold Poster Quiet Reflections's Avatar

Senior Member Platinum Poster

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
    Fuck Arianna!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old inked up big tittied bitch!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have fought with her ass since day 1 of her existence on HA and she keeps getting up and coming back for more.

I wish I had a license to do plastic surgery I'd implant some fat into her cheeks so when I meet her and punch her in the grille she absorbs the blow better while I film the spit coming out her mouth!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just kiddin.....................

Look Nicole is cool as fuck, as are most others, but she's very opinionated. And often those on HA that are opinionated and go against the grain get slammed upon. There's also the factor that cowards from other forums make up accounts to log onto HA and try to sway folks into thinking certain individuals are a problem. If you don't come around much or are new, of course you might believe what they say. That is until the veterans attack the threads they post with the truth.............then all hell breaks loose......

Bottomline: Nicole has DD implants now, so as far as 90% of the guys on here are concerned, large cock or not, she's a hotty, and they won't easily let her or her replies to threads go for some bitch ass fools emotions............

JWBL
    Yes, fuck that opinionated whore, Arianna. I never did like that booger slut, not one lil' bitty! Bigmouth fuckin' EYE-talian BITCH! Who the fuck died and made her boss?

Nicole is very entertaining to me.

Quote Originally Posted by tjinla2001
    I haven't just let a single prostitute cum in my mouth. Hundreds- more likely thousands of transvesites have shot their loads in my mouth. God bless america
    I AM A GUY NOT A TRANSSEXUAL!

..ROCK ON NICOLE !!!...

5 Star Poster

I voted : NO

I like this lady who calls herself : Nicole Dupre
    to read what she writes , because she's a very smart lady.

sometimes she might be over provocative and shooting before realising what the target actualy is, but she writes what she thinks , I like her honesty