Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Junior Poster

just got it on bootleg, have yet to watch it, but sounds like it's gonna be good based on the replies posted

They didn't give us 40 acres and a mule, so we took 50 states and the White House

Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by BLKGSXR
    Quote Originally Posted by Sulka_bewitched_me
    Imo-District 9 was horrid.
    Well.....you do have Johnny Storm as your avatar so if that's your idea of a good movie............................................. ..................................
    good thing its from the comics whew! the movies were horrid btw the cartoon movie were badass so your comment has been reiterated as blkgsxr you got a badass avatar and the cartoons are just as badass
    i'll never forgive Fox studios for " TWICE" giving Fantastic Four movies to director Tim Story. Giving it more of a comical look than it more serious
    Xmen look. Just about everything was bad about these FF4 movies, despite having a lot to with, in terms of the characters and the special effects/superpowers. Even Galactus was messed up. So forgettable. i felt like i was watching another campy B-movie version of He-Man.

Veteran Poster

Well.....you do have Johnny Storm as your avatar so if that's your idea of a good movie............................................. ..................................
    good thing its from the comics whew! the movies were horrid btw the cartoon movie were badass so your comment has been reiterated as blkgsxr you got a badass avatar and the cartoons are just as badass
    i'll never forgive Fox studios for " TWICE" giving Fantastic Four movies to director Tim Story. Giving it more of a comical look than it more serious
    Xmen look. Just about everything was bad about these FF4 movies, despite having a lot to with, in terms of the characters and the special effects/superpowers. Even Galactus was messed up. So forgettable. i felt like i was watching another campy B-movie version of He-Man.

Quote Originally Posted by pantybulge69
    totally Agree, I think only 2 comic-to-movie movies I actually liked.Punisher was somewhat on basis and Ironman Other than the Xmen Saga and F4 failed.

Living your dream! Just call me your superhero! JIX
    1/3 of the Legendary Trifecta called O ED & the Jizzzyyy...
    PeekyMcWatchmeFUCK!
    OEJTM-#DEGENERATES
    HBSF-FETC

totally Agree, I think only 2 comic-to-movie movies I actually liked.Punisher was somewhat on basis and Ironman Other than the Xmen Saga and F4 failed.

PeekyMcWatchmeFUCK!
    OEJTM-#DEGENERATES
    HBSF-FETC

PeekyMcWatchmeFUCK!
    OEJTM-#DEGENERATES
    HBSF-FETC

totally Agree, I think only 2 comical-to-movie movies I actually liked.Punisher was somewhat on basis and Ironman Other than the Xmen Saga and F4 failed.

PeekyMcWatchmeFUCK!
    OEJTM-#DEGENERATES
    HBSF-FETC

Quote Originally Posted by TsJennifer
    i saw it and really liked it!

Me too! I even cried at a couple parts. lol

Junior Poster

I would give it a 6 out of 10. First, I didn't like how they tried to make it like a documentary. Second, how did the humans evolve to learn to speak alien? They understood all of the clicks and burps. Third, They're trying to "evict" aliens that have the potential to rip their limbs of like a twig. Fourth, how was the mothership just hovering above the ground in a place where there's a thing called "gravity"? Fifth, there was a lot of noise in the movie. There was garbage all over the place, jumping, noises, guns, missiles, screaming, grunts all through the movie, I was exhausted just from trying to watch all the action. I felt like this when I watched speed racer. Sixth, There was too much up in your face action.

I did however like the characters, the detail of the prawns, the storyline/concept; and I respect the intimate details and the hard work the designers and producers put into the designing and scenes of the movie. Watch out for the video game version folks.

have a great day all

Veteran Poster

You had to susepend a lot of disbelief to get past certain things and just enjoy the movie...but it was cool. It's a fucking alien movie - how do we know what a space ship can do?

It did have a similar feel to Peter Jackson's early low budge stuff - Dead Alive, Meet The Feebles - gross-out moments, slight humor, cool style and story. It was fun.