Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Gold Poster

Quote Originally Posted by The Judge
    HA is tha first and biggest true but one thing HD has in its favor is no sycophantic dumbass Legend Pointless pitting one against the other tho as both HA and HD have their pos and negs
    The reason jillian from family guy... i mean vicki was banned because she carried on this forum constantly about how her forum was better then hungangels while she was still posting here.So its her who thinks that piece of shit clone forum is better then this one.Now please go crawl in your leader's huge, disgusting anus and STFU!

5 Star Poster

HA was the first and is probably first in popularity.

Chased Thru The Woods... 5 Star Poster bte's Avatar

I used to be on HungDevils awhile ago, until I kept reading about HA this and HA that, I didn't know what HA was until I entered it in Google. I logged on this site and haven't been back to HD.

Blood's thicker like a virgin's pussy on Homecoming.

Junior Poster Sulka_bewitched_me's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by The Judge
    HA is tha first and biggest true but one thing HD has in its favor is no sycophantic dumbass Legend Pointless pitting one against the other tho as both HA and HD have their pos and negs
    Actually I'm not pitting one against the other I read another thread about HD and went to the site to check it out. I just wanted to know who was the first and who was better in the opinion of others who might be members of both sites that's all.