Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Veteran Poster

I hate shit like this. I believe he has some responsibility (especially with kids involved) but come on. That's just fucked up and she should be ashamed. Have some fucking self pride. Things happen in life. She is just being a greedy bitch. At one time I was use to having people feed me, wipe my ass and take care of my every need. Guess what? Things change and you have to adapt. The court should tell her to get the hell out and stop wasting there time.

She must have it really rough

I have the personality and people skills of a retarded home-schooled kid.

Junior Poster

I said it before, it doesn't pay for rich men to get married these days....

Especially if "she" doesn't have just as much to lose as you do.

Hell it isn't that great for the average joe either at least he's got money like that to burn and still eating...

On that note... tomorrow I'm getting a Pre-nump tattoed to my arm just so it's clear!

J/P

Junior Poster

If Kelis was more successful than Nas, then this wouldn't be an issue. Nas is a legend and has longevity. Kelis....eh...I used to like her, but yeah 90k to support you and a child is more than enough. Like the saying goes, "It's cheaper to keep her."

I will also point out that Silcc needs to stop reading Mediatakeout. lol

Veteran Poster

women always taking shit. how about getting a fucking job? i guess 50 cent was right about kelis.

Veteran Poster

She earns more then enough money to take care of herself. What he pays HER is ridiculous.

That he has to pay for his children, something completely different.

Build a man a fire, he's warm for a day.
    Light a man on fire, he's warm for the rest of his life.

Veteran Poster

good for nas. this is what he gets for selling the fuck out making bullshit watered down pop

Veteran Poster

Women have been doing this since time and memorial lads When I was in the army in a garrison town the women there were all squaddie cock hunters. Because you marry a soldier , the army looks after you , you get a married quarter. Your husband is away and you can get all the cock you want. They would trap you, get themselves pregant if you didn't play ball and they would tell the army and you was fucked.I know one bloke who ran off and joined the foreign legion , I don't blame him as she was a right horrorbag.I mean it they should have put her in a zoo.

Thats why I don't mind at all Gay couples getting the married quarters too because they should start having to deal with the shit us straight blokes have had to deal with for years. See how they like it.

As for this poor fella dealing with a scheming bitch. A spade and the map of the nearest forest is my suggestion.

Platinum Poster JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel's Avatar

Point being missed in this thread is that she will ALWAYS have to look to her left & to her right until those kids are legally adults, because you never know what stray bullet, what car accidentally sliding, or what [supposedly] psycho Nas female fan might take her out.........

No amount of $$$ is worth that type of life

I mean when you strip this down to the essentials Nas is still a member of the biggest project community in the world: Queensbridge, and they don't fuck around....

snɯıʇdo snʇoʇ soʌ oloʌ

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Alyssa87
    he's not a fuckin construction worker or in middle mgt.

he has a luxurious life. his kids deserve the same.

p e r i o d.
    Actually, the only things his kids deserve is food on the table, a roof over their heads and clothing on their backs. That can come in the form of a good coat/clothing, several decent meals everyday and a studio apartment. Now if he chooses to give his children a comparable lifestyle then, that's his own personal business.

Children don't "NEED" to be photoed on the "red carpet". They don't "NEED" a mini Ferrari nor a $10,000 Gucci stroller. They don't "NEED" caviar and lobster for dinner, and they don't "NEED" 100 pairs Gucci/Prada shoes 3000 pair of jeans and 10,000 shirts nor a bedroom closet big enough to hold it all. This is how the courts should rule.

He owes the female "NOTHING", PERIOD. She's a grown woman and I'm sure she's tossed around the "I'm independent" phrase more than once, so let her "be" just that.

It's just "ANOTHER" blatant , allowed, court ordered "male lynching". She's not smart, she (and the others) are a "DISGRACE" to all women and the human race. They have zero self respect, love nor honesty.

This should serve as a lesson fellas.

Have a great day all

Platinum Poster

good thing youre not a judge