Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 45678910111213 LastLast
    Platinum Poster Hara_Juku Tgirl's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Nicole Dupre
    Quote Originally Posted by Hara_Juku Tgirl

Bottomline: YOU got FOUND out, to be a back stabber and two faced witch! Live with it!
    Trust me, fuckface. The only one who might possibley bear the brunt of this fucking nonsense will be you, you slug in a wig.
    Oh more drama..listen, you wanna bitch at me? Come to LA and meet me. Let's sort this out in person. Or you could call me? Pick one.

~Kisses.

HTG

HURDLE #1: If guys would learn to stop over complementing, and not compliment every tranny (or girl) they see and talk to (so a girl would feel it was sincere and that she's special), maybe they'd get somewhere but a dead end! lol

Senior Member Platinum Poster

Oh more drama..listen, you wanna bitch at me? Come to LA and meet me. Let's sort this out in person. Or you could call me? Pick one.
    I was talking about how you were begging for someone to put up your photos, Mrs Potato Head.

But now you're tipping your hand, that you're indeed looking for a physical confrontation?! OMG. Well sorry, champ, but I don't fight boys.

I was talking about how you were begging for someone to put up your photos, Mrs Potato Head.

But now you're tipping your hand, that you're indeed looking for a physical confrontation?! OMG. Well sorry, champ, but I don't fight boys.
    Begging someone to put up my pics? WTF? You're creating a diversion. That isn't what this is about!

Physical confrontation? I know the REAL you. Quite the opposite of this faggy persona that you got online! Remember, how paranoid you were being out in public at Virgin Mega Store in Manhattan and hiding behind me? Fearing being spooked? Do you remember that? When we went and caught the last showing of Memoirs of a Geisha? You're shy and timid in person. You only 'act' out this thug/fag image online. Bitch please..I'm 5'6" while you're close to 6'!

~Kisses.

HTG

HURDLE #1: If guys would learn to stop over complementing, and not compliment every tranny (or girl) they see and talk to (so a girl would feel it was sincere and that she's special), maybe they'd get somewhere but a dead end! lol

Senior Member Platinum Poster

Begging someone to put up my pics? WTF? You're creating a diversion. That isn't what this is about!

Physical confrontation? I know the REAL you. Quite the opposite of this faggy persona that you got online! Remember, how paranoid you were being out in public at Virgin Mega Store in Manhattan and hiding behind me? Fearing being spooked? Do you remember that? When we went and caught the last showing of Memoirs of a Geisha? You're shy and timid in person. You only 'act' out this thug/fag image online. Bitch please..
    Wait. You put up my pics, and you're saying I'm begging someone to put yours up? lol Think about that, big brain. But regardless, it's only a matter of time before they are. We both know that. But that's why you want to escalate things YET AGAIN?

But this is BEST PART.

I?

HID?!

BEHIND YOU?!?

TIMID?!?!

I've hung out with you once in my life. We chit-chatted before and after a 3 hr movie, which I didn't even care about seeing. I wanted to meet you at a bar somewhere, but you couldn't deal with that. Remember? And you made a weird unsolicited comment about always wearing dark long-sleeve tops when you go to bars. Four years later and still no arm shots, huh? Hmmmm.

Slander me all you like, but karma IS a bitch. And the bottom line is /

/you're/

(chopped)

Physical confrontation? I know the REAL you. Quite the opposite of this faggy persona that you got online! Remember, how paranoid you were being out in public at Virgin Mega Store in Manhattan and hiding behind me? Fearing being spooked? Do you remember that? When we went and caught the last showing of Memoirs of a Geisha? You're shy and timid in person. You only 'act' out this thug/fag image online. Bitch please..
    Wait. You put up my pics, and you're saying I'm begging someone to put yours up? lol Think about that, big brain. But regardless, it's only a matter of time before they are. We both know that. But that's why you want to escalate things YET AGAIN?

But this is BEST PART.

I?

HID?!

BEHIND YOU?!?

TIMID?!?!

I've hung out with you once in my life. We chit-chatted before and after a 3 hr movie, which I didn't even care about seeing. I wanted to meet you at a bar somewhere, but you couldn't deal with that. Remember? And you made a weird unsolicited comment about always wearing dark long-sleeve tops when you go to bars. Four years later and still no arm shots, huh? Hmmmm.

Slander me all you like, but karma IS a bitch. And the bottom line is /

/you're/

(chopped)
    Bitch please, Your tactics about creating a diversion away from yourself being TWO FACED is TIRED!

You was on my myspace and xpeeps..YOU should know about any scars on my arms and whatnot because I have a few pics with my arms out! Again, shows how desperate you are to divert everyone's attention away from yourself and focus it on me! FAIL yet again.

The reason WHY you are mainly UPSET at me is because Like I've said, YOU were GOSSIPING about other girls on here (which I've already named dropped). Now that your SHADINESS is out in the open, you FEAR being IGNORED byt these girls! You should have really think that through how much ammo I got on you before you tried ridiculing me or what I do. Because now everything is BLOWING UP to your ugly face! You're an UGLY person inside and out! Everybody here and on HD knows it!!

You'd need to move now and get a new face and a new identity!

~Kisses.

HTG

YOU bitched about her being schizo! I tried to difuse it with a joke, you fucking idiot! I said, "Well, that was her name on MySpace; Bi-Polar Spice." :P

Is that shade? lol I don't know or care because I like Danielle ALOT actually, and I think she knows it.

But I am not involved in your nonsense. That, I do know. Work it out for yourself, loser.
    I respect Danielle. We've sorted everything out. YOU are NOT part of our conversation. DO NOT deny the bitchy comments you said about her! That's not even what you've said, Bitch! I got nothing to gain by telling the truth! But you couldn't deal with the truth now could you?

And let me just say, IF anyone is interested to know how this all started out, Why Nicole is UPSET with me..PM me your numbers and I'll gladly forward to you the txt msg she sent me. That will explain everything! And YOU be the judge who's talking and gossiping about WHO?

I just want to put this BITTER and HATEFUL person's LIES to rest.

~Kisses.

HTG

Quote Originally Posted by Silcc69
    I don't think Hara's pics are gonna pop up anytime soon.
    Yeah, shit sucks.

I use to be a Goon. Now I'm a Pretty Bitch.

Professional Poster

Hate is such a strong word. I may not like VR..and maybe I even *thought* tbts was being shady towards me.
    ~Kisses.

HTG
    Hey Hara,

A fly on the wall told me about this post. lol

Anyway, I hope you don't hate me because I don't any anyone. (Well, you know, except the same old chasers we all know! LOL)

If you thought I was being shady towards you, I'm sorry. I don't even remember the last time we talked, let alone what we talked about.

So, I hope all is good between us.

Peace, love and lots of money....

TB

"99.98% of people on HA are not worth the time."

Lmao You're such a cunt TrueBeauty TS! I love it!! - HTG

Quote Originally Posted by TrueBeauty TS
    Hate is such a strong word. I may not like VR..and maybe I even *thought* tbts was being shady towards me.
    ~Kisses.

HTG
    Hey Hara,

A fly on the wall told me about this post. lol

Anyway, I hope you don't hate me because I don't any anyone. (Well, you know, except the same old chasers we all know! LOL)

If you thought I was being shady towards you, I'm sorry. I don't even remember the last time we talked, let alone what we talked about.

So, I hope all is good between us.

Peace, love and lots of money....

TB
    Girl, That was past. I'm NOT mad nor do I think you're a shady person. That was just my reaction at the time (back on HD). I hope you can forgive me IF I've doubted you back then. Besides, I do LIKE you and FK. I had fun talking to you on the celly even for a minute or two. Same with Felicia. YOU never showed up though that one time I went to Cobra. Maybe I'll come hang out with you at Palms (much closer where I am), when you're up for it.

PM me your number sometime, so we can keep intouch.

~Kisses,

HTG

TrueBeauty TS who on earth r u?

Quote Originally Posted by tjinla2001
    I haven't just let a single prostitute cum in my mouth. Hundreds- more likely thousands of transvesites have shot their loads in my mouth. God bless america
    I AM A GUY NOT A TRANSSEXUAL!