Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Veteran Poster

No, in fact I'm kind of anti anime... I just don't get it. Is there a law that says that all Japanese cartoonist HAVE to draw the exact same way? There's something about a nationalized style of line drawing that makes me a little queezy. No, the robot is something I jerry rigged out of a Lego kit, some LED lights I purchased at Radioshack and a little silver spraypaint which I had to tone down with some black to help keep the reflection of the greenscreen down. (You can see him animated in our promotional videos...)

Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by AmyDaly
    That picture of you on the flier is really hot. I loooove the red hair : )
    (about to listen to the album)
    Thanks! We just have the single up right now and the other songs on the player are kind of old and don't really represent the sound we've developed these days...

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by jamiecoxxdotcom
    No, in fact I'm kind of anti anime... I just don't get it. Is there a law that says that all Japanese cartoonist HAVE to draw the exact same way? There's something about a nationalized style of line drawing that makes me a little queezy. No, the robot is something I jerry rigged out of a Lego kit, some LED lights I purchased at Radioshack and a little silver spraypaint which I had to tone down with some black to help keep the reflection of the greenscreen down. (You can see him animated in our promotional videos...)
    Its cool whateva Jamie I dont get anime thinking but this baby seems rational at least lol. Robot for comparison tho.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	laputarobot_895.png 
Views:	55 
Size:	214.9 KB 
ID:	265988  

Ya don't like it? Tough.