Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Junior Poster Sulka_bewitched_me's Avatar

Default Which was the Original HA or HD?

As the title states who was first Hung Angels or Hung Devils and which one is the bigger site?

Hungangels was the first and this sites makes more money so it's a bigger site.

Quote Originally Posted by tjinla2001
    I haven't just let a single prostitute cum in my mouth. Hundreds- more likely thousands of transvesites have shot their loads in my mouth. God bless america
    I AM A GUY NOT A TRANSSEXUAL!

mmmmm beefy Platinum Poster rockabilly's Avatar

I think HA came first. :

HA was first

Gold Poster

Is that a joke,that pathetic forum was renamed hungdevils aka the clone forum after hungangels went down to steal hungangels users which didn't work.That whole forum is just a cheap imitation of hungangels.They aren't even worth discussing.

yes sir ...but she did have the site a long time...just changed the name of the forum

u will be fucking fat bitches in no time

Hung angels current rank is 60,243, Devils is a ways back at 224,000.

Hung Angel Platinum Poster trish's Avatar

The history can all be found in the Bible. First there was heaven, filled with beautiful Hung Angels. A few of those angels became discontent and rebelled. The rebellion was unsuccessful and they embarked to another realm...darker...and at the cosmic antipodes. After this "fall" from grace they became known as Hung Devils. Some of us inhabit both worlds: angel and devil. I'm more angel than devil, so I hang mostly here. HA is my favorite place. It has most, but not all, of my favorite people & friends, my favorite threads and favorite mods. But I do visit hell every once in a while and talk with my good friends there too; poor souls.

"...I no longer believe that people's secrets are defined and communicable, or their feelings full-blown and easy to recognize."_Alice Munro, Chaddeleys and Flemings.

"...the order in creation which you see is that which you have put there, like a string in a maze, so that you shall not lose your way". _Judge Holden, Cormac McCarthy's, BLOOD MERIDIAN.

Junior Poster

HA is tha first and biggest true but one thing HD has in its favor is no sycophantic dumbass Legend Pointless pitting one against the other tho as both HA and HD have their pos and negs

Ya don't like it? Tough.

Senior Member Platinum Poster

Pointless pitting one against the other tho as both HA and HD have their pos and negs
    Wow. That's sooooooooooooooo deep. But please, tell us more about these ""pos and negs". opcorn