Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Am i EVIL?,,,

Junior Poster

"i have been running this over and over in my head, that i am so tempted to one day reach out as she is putting the change down, and brush my hand against her hand, as i am going for my change,, and make it look like an accident, not only to feel how soft her skin is, but to see how she would react"

Dude i think you can get slap with a sexual harrasment case for that!

Junior Poster

lol. I know everybody probably thinks I make everthing about race so I promise I want do it again after this okay? I bet those Pakistanis would love for there daughter to hook up with a white guy.

They probably feel like it will make life in America easier for their whole family just to be associated with you. You should go for it. Bring her father a Pakastani flag and a copy of the Quaran. They love that shit.

You gotta go through the father to get to the daughter so butter him up and Brag on yourself, about your acomplishments, and work ethic. I bet you she'll be as good as yours.

The Ultimate Warrior

Default Re: Am i EVIL?,,,

Quote Originally Posted by hingshing
    I know this is going to sound silly, but lately i have been sort of fantasizing about doing something that is considered morally wrong to some. Now before i explain it, let me just say that i am not disrespecting any religion or faith, i respect everyones faith whatever it may be and have no prejudice against any of them even though i myself do not claim allegiance to any religion or god whatsoever.
    Now, accross the street from me is a 7-11 convenience store, and the store clerks are a family of Muslims who have just come here recently from i believe Pakistan,, and i have sort of become very friendly with them ( The dad and the uncle, and son) since i am in there quite often to get my hot chocolate. But there are 3 girls in the family (early to mid 20's) that are very very very beautiful, but seem to be very strictly Muslim. They wear the traditional dress to work, and when they wait on the men, i noticed that they don't make any eye contact, and when they give out the change, they make sure not to touch the hand of a man, i notice that they are very careful about this, and watch as they sort of,, just drop the change on the counter rather quickly so the customer has to pick it up himself.
    Now i admit i do not know that much about how strict it is for female unmarried Muslim women, but i am sort of under the impression that it is forbidden to acccidentaly touch the hand of a man, maybe it makes them unclean according to thier customs, or they may not even be allowed to prey that day, which would be terrible for them. So anyway, i have been running this over and over in my head, that i am so tempted to one day reach out as she is putting the change down, and brush my hand against her hand, as i am going for my change,, and make it look like an accident, not only to feel how soft her skin is, but to see how she would react.

,, i feel like such an evil piece of shit thinking like this, but its kind of exciting to me. God she is so beautiful, i wish i could show you all a picture of her. I just had to get this off my chest, i hope i didn't offend or bore anyone, if i did then i am truly sorry,,,,,, im really a nice guy.
    no you're not evil, they're suppress by a fucking stupid religion. If you want to touch them you'd better be prepared to kill her father and brothers, because if you don't, they will kill her.

Now I will state to clarify, all fucking religions are stupid. They were created by men to serve their personal interests. To repress the masses and keep the wealth in the hands of the authors.

There is one God and only one, he belongs to no RELIGION, religions today are for the retarded. God handed down one rule and only one. It covers all the other rules. That Rule is "DO UNTO OTHERS AS YOU WOULD DO UNTO OTHERS" PERIOD END OF MESSAGE. Simple isn't it. God like in it's precise nature. THAT'S IT THAT'S THE MESSAGE. Then the human spin doctors of their time ran with that...wrote the Bible, the Koran etc...They were like Mel Brooks in "Blazing Saddles" Gentlemen, Gentlemen....we've got to protect our mamby pamby jobs...."

We'll take it upon ourselves and define for the masses, exactly what that means....We all know they're retarded and run with this in directions which will mean ruin to us. Abraham, Moses you handle the Jews, they didn't take to God II, The Return of the Christ, Allaha you handle the Arabs, Matthew, Mark , Luke and John you take the Christians! Defifine what this means before it gets out of hand. Forget about the asians and indians, they're in a state of bliss fucking each other.

And thus it was written.....by man

AND GOD SAW THIS, AND SAID, OH FUCK, THOSE LITTLE SHITS SCREWED IT UP....FUCK IT THEY'LL WORK IT OUT, I GAVE THEM THE TOOLS...ANYWAY, I'VE GOT A MILLION OTHER PLANTS TO DEAL WITH......

I'LL BE BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

==

==

==

==

A Very Grooby Guy Platinum Poster GroobySteven's Avatar

You need to come onto this board to discuss your morals and tell us this? That's what is weird about this.
    seanchai

Junior Poster

dude, just leave those girls alone.....they probably just dont want to be bothered......