Page 6 of 19 FirstFirst 123456789101116 ... LastLast
    Senior Member Platinum Poster

Quote Originally Posted by LittleGuy
    Quote Originally Posted by phobun
    Usually, when a TG hates on another TG, it is usually motivated by petty jealousy about either appearance, money, success or sanity.

It takes no skill to throw rocks at Brenda. The hypocrisy around here is unbelievable.
    that explains why you hate on women who are preop...

Amazing, cuz I just had breakfast with a very close POST OP friend, jackass. Wtf are you talking about?

edit* Sorry Little Guy. Brain farty!

But TY, LG. Phobun DOES hate pre-ops. Jealousy perhaps? lol

Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Nicole Dupre
    Quote Originally Posted by LittleGuy
    Usually, when a TG hates on another TG, it is usually motivated by petty jealousy about either appearance, money, success or sanity.

It takes no skill to throw rocks at Brenda. The hypocrisy around here is unbelievable.
    that explains why you hate on women who are preop...

Amazing, cuz I just had breakfast with a very close POST OP friend, jackass. Wtf are you talking about?

edit* Sorry Little Guy. Brain farty!
    ummm i was talking to phobon. he has a hatred for women who are preop. thanks for telling me how you really feel

You must be a Muslim or something, or you just love her. Either way, rock on. lol
    Yea, that's it, you got me. I'm a Muslim....or something and I'm in love with her.

Next thing, you'll be accusing me of trying to kill you. Get over yourself babe. Hontas is a whack job, but while pile on? Does it make you feel superior?

Anyway, I officially think Hontas is a FOOL. Sue me, but that's about it.

Now I'll just let 2009AD and Phobun police the rest of thread. Do your thing, guys...

Quote Originally Posted by 2009AD
    You must be a Muslim or something, or you just love her. Either way, rock on. lol
    Yea, that's it, you got me. I'm a Muslim....or something and I'm in love with her.

Next thing, you'll be accusing me of trying to kill you. Get over yourself babe. Hontas is a whack job, but while pile on? Does it make you feel superior?
    No. Making fun of ts brenda does, "babe".

Quote Originally Posted by SarahG
    Quote Originally Posted by DL_NL
    Hmmm, unless you're some kind of brutal mass-murderer you shouldn't be treated like this and exposed online. I wonder what could possess anyone to pursue someone so relentlessly.

A couple of dumb comments online and a false claim of having a degree shouldn't warrant such a hatchet job IMO. The maker is at least as warped a personality as Brenda, if not more so.
    I agree that this attack is unwarranted.

It requires no skill to spot the incoherence in the claims about education, work, religion and politics. It is not easy to understand what motivates an eccentric individual to seek a public persona. But to try and viciously humiliate and hurt her, unprovoked, suggests (to me) that her attackers have their own psychopathology.
    The page is a bit of a disorganized mess, its like the author (whoever they were) couldn't figure out where they were going with what they were saying, i.e. this passage (below) which talks about her appearance, then online friends lists, then appearances again... it comes off like the ramblings of someone who is delirious.

Those videos give a glimpse of Hontas's persona and presentation. They reveal that Hontas has not had any significant electrolysis. Hontas has visible masculine facial hair, and doesn't conceal a five-o'clock shadow with makeup (see photos below). This is unusual for someone claiming to be MtF "transsexual", because facial hair removal is of the highest priority for most such women.

Hontas also reveals that J. Michael Bailey is Hontas’ friend in this link:
    http://www.scientificblogging.com/profile/hFarmer

Thus it’s no surprise that Hontas promotes the highly pathologizing BBL two-type theoretical model of transsexualism. Hontas self-identifies as being of the "homosexual transsexual" type, basing this on claims of extreme femininity since childhood, great beauty, etc. However, this claim appears to be inconsistent with observable evidence such as Hontas's presentation (as in the following photos and the video links above and below).
    Once, just fucking once- I would like to see an ideological rift in the trans "community" discussed by trans people without either a- intentionally using incorrect pronouns, b- intentionally using the wrong names, or c- resorting to cheap shots about peoples' appearances.

Is that so fucking hard!? Really!?

You can't pretend to be for "trans issues" or some ethical high-road if you're doing the kind of things we yell at the fundies for... no matter how disgusting you may find someone's position on a given thing to be.

Is that so much to ask for? It's not like anyone's being expected to memorize the Leviathan here.

Sadly the only thing that surprises me about this thread are how many people are claiming to be shocked by it. I.e. comments like "I wonder what could possess anyone to pursue someone so relentlessly" I find confusing since, it should be pretty clear to anyone who lurks on trans forums often enough, that this sort of thing happens quite frequently in the so-called "trans community."

People talk about how evil various non-trans groups are, but at the end of the day a good portion of the outtings (i.e. people who can't pass belligerently attacking and outting those who live in stealth & pass), violence (i.e. the whole Sylvia Boots case), and stalkings (I can think of examples but none that I'd want to post publicly on HA) are from within the community.

This is, in my opinion, part of a much bigger problem that plagues the entire LGBT "community." Just look at all the gay activists that encourage belligerently outting other gay people for "working against the movement." The problem with this, of course, is defining what exactly IS working against the movement. Does it take simply being a republican? Does it mean working for a company that lobbies against marriage rights? Does it mean NOT doing something (like "not being a democrat")? Does it mean requiring everyone to be "out and proud" at protests? Allowing those sorts of attacks at all only allows people to twist it to fulfill their own personal agendas, and when that happens it ceases to be about whats hurtful or helpful for the movement, and instead becomes a tool of personal vendetta where people get attacked simply for insulting the wrong "activist."
    Wow! This is exactly what I have been trying to say in my own words, for the longest. SarahG, I got much love for you, whether you know it or not.

Here's example of what you speak of, but I don't mean Jennifers post here.
    Quote Originally Posted by JeniferTS
    hontas farmer
    Brenda's male name was outed here on this forum by another transwoman, as well as an unflattering cock picture. Think it has no impact? I once saw a YouTube video of three trans women in NYC that used Brenda's male name in a mocking fashion in a cafe there, far from Brenda's Chicago home. When I asked Brenda about that she said it was ok, but I saw it as disrespect which is allowed to pass as entertainment.

I did see a video in which Brenda acknowledged her lack of social skills as part of a diagnosis called "Aspberger's Syndrome". So she is at least admitting to some of her behaviors as having poor social skills.

I consider her to be a friend.

And lets be clear. One of the biggest divide and conquer techniques that can be employed against transpeople is this primary, secondary TS stuff of Blanchard's. Philosophically it's a rogue offshoot of the HBT, but it clearly sees a pre-op sex worker lifestyle as secondary and untrue. (Brenda is a proponent of it, and I am NOT.) It's about as valid as saying that slutty GGs are untrue or secondary women. It's bullshit because when I was evaluated for HRT, and before I was a sexworker, I WAS DIAGNOSED AS PRIMARY. That tells me that Blanchard has a flawed theory.

Quote Originally Posted by SarahG
    Sadly the only thing that surprises me about this thread are how many people are claiming to be shocked by it. I.e. comments like "I wonder what could possess anyone to pursue someone so relentlessly" I find confusing since, it should be pretty clear to anyone who lurks on trans forums often enough, that this sort of thing happens quite frequently in the so-called "trans community."
    Does the fact that it happens more frequently preclude one from wondering why?

Wow, word travels fast around here. I was actually trying to find HA and I found this on acident. Then I called you know who, and the rest is history.
    If this was last year this time, I would have found joy in it.
    Now its kinda sad.
    Every time she gets googled this will show up and it will never go away.
    I just hope she can get help dealing with her issues and maybe leave that troubled past behind.