Page 5 of 19 FirstFirst 1234567891015 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Nicole Dupre
    Quote Originally Posted by 2009AD
    Damn. Did Hontas shit on your cereal or something? You got mad hate for H. Farmer.
    If she's a pet cause of yours, you can have her.
    Nope, she's not a "pet cause" of mine, but I see you do like to pile up on people.

Senior Member Platinum Poster

Mad hate? Wtf do you know about me? You looked up number and decided you wanted to "bond"? Please. The bitch is nuts. How many videos do you make where you essentially think out loud about nonsense, but call it educational? Get a clue.
    And wtf do you know about if or when I "hate"?

For someone who crawled up tsbrenda's ass, you're pretty loose with the judgments about my posts.

Anyway, I do not "hate" Hontas, but she has made enough of an ass of herself directly to me that I'll think whatever I want. Ok?

You must be a Muslim or something, or you just love her. Either way, rock on. lol

Mad hate? Wtf do you know about me? You looked up number and decided you wanted to "bond"? Please. The bitch is nuts. How many videos do you make where you essentially think out loud about nonsense, but call it educational? Get a clue.

For someone who crawled up tsbrenda's ass, you're pretty loose with the judgments about my posts.
    Crawled up Brenda's ass? Hardly. I just made the observation that Hontas has done nothing to you and yet you jump all over Hontas's ass.

Usually, when a TG hates on another TG, it is usually motivated by petty jealousy about either appearance, money, success or sanity.

It takes no skill to throw rocks at Brenda. The hypocrisy around here is unbelievable.

Quote Originally Posted by 2009AD

Crawled up Brenda's ass? Hardly. I just made the observation that Hontas has done nothing to you and yet you jump all over Hontas's ass.

That's how you see it. I read the article, came across the vids, and posted them. Anything else, officer?

And when did tsbrenda ever talk to you? Because I 've communicated with Hontas, on and off on this forum, for YEARS. I was originally supportive of her. Did you even know that? Well,now I'm not. I think she's brain dead.

But is that against the rules? Do I have to like her?

I even fucking apologized if I was offending anyone by saying what I think of her. I don't even think she's a bad person. But she's WHACK!!!!

That web page is fucked up. Obviously Brenda/Hontas has issues, hell I never really took her seriously anyway, but the main message I get from that site is how crazy the author is. Brenda isn't the only person cyber-stalked on there, a few other people get the same treatment.

Quote Originally Posted by phobun
    Usually, when a TG hates on another TG, it is usually motivated by petty jealousy about either appearance, money, success or sanity.

It takes no skill to throw rocks at Brenda. The hypocrisy around here is unbelievable.
    And usually closet case cock bandits like you talk about shit they nothing about. Now why don't you and Team Ramrod go get yourselves a lil' "primary" boofoo action action and STFU?

Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by phobun

that explains why you hate on women who are preop...

Btw, I THANK GOD I am not a "Hontas". No jealousy here, Phlobuns.