Page 4 of 19 FirstFirst 12345678914 ... LastLast
    Platinum Poster

lmao... actually that pic of that black rupaul barbie holding a shoe is mine.... i posted it in reference to mimi and that train video on youtube

Quote Originally Posted by tsntx
    lmao... actually that pic of that black rupaul barbie holding a shoe is mine.... i posted it in reference to mimi and that train video on youtube
    you talking about the one where shes yelling at a chubby motherfucker? That shit is guts. Shes like get off here we'll squabble

Living your dream! Just call me your superhero! JIX
    1/3 of the Legendary Trifecta called O ED & the Jizzzyyy...
    PeekyMcWatchmeFUCK!
    OEJTM-#DEGENERATES
    HBSF-FETC

Senior Member Platinum Poster

Look at the big brain on Brenda!?! LMAO Bitch, wtf did you teach us about physics here?

Oh, lord. lol

Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by tsntx
    lol. Sorry about that. Meant to give you credit. Awesome job That was some funny shit.

I have the personality and people skills of a retarded home-schooled kid.

Hmmm, unless you're some kind of brutal mass-murderer you shouldn't be treated like this and exposed online. I wonder what could possess anyone to pursue someone so relentlessly.

A couple of dumb comments online and a false claim of having a degree shouldn't warrant such a hatchet job IMO. The maker is at least as warped a personality as Brenda, if not more so.

Insert funny quote here

Damn. Did Hontas shit on your cereal or something? You got mad hate for H. Farmer.

Quote Originally Posted by Nicole Dupre
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EUKivZjYWrg

Oh, lord. lol
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=inAmClYkWko

Look at the big brain on Brenda!?! LMAO Bitch, wtf did you teach us about physics here?
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PfjVLryvPSo

Start watching at 1:20. Alright, Darth Vader aka Hontas Farmer. LMFAO
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=whp_AKgJ_c0

Is it just me, or is she batshit nuts? Wtf was the point of that video? lol

Brenda, you're so coldly analytical, yet so... aimless... as usual. lol Btw, your voice is NOT especially feminine, so I can't believe you'd read anyone on their voice.

Quote Originally Posted by suckseed
    you guys would drool over Klinger as long as he was in a dress.

Quote Originally Posted by DL_NL
    Hmmm, unless you're some kind of brutal mass-murderer you shouldn't be treated like this and exposed online. I wonder what could possess anyone to pursue someone so relentlessly.

A couple of dumb comments online and a false claim of having a degree shouldn't warrant such a hatchet job IMO. The maker is at least as warped a personality as Brenda, if not more so.
    I agree that this attack is unwarranted.

It requires no skill to spot the incoherence in the claims about education, work, religion and politics. It is not easy to understand what motivates an eccentric individual to seek a public persona. But to try and viciously humiliate and hurt her, unprovoked, suggests (to me) that her attackers have their own psychopathology.

Quote Originally Posted by phobun
    Quote Originally Posted by DL_NL

I agree that this attack is unwarranted.

It requires no skill to spot the incoherence in the claims about education, work, religion and politics. It is not easy to understand what motivates an eccentric individual to seek a public persona. But to try and viciously humiliate and hurt her, unprovoked, suggests (to me) that her attackers have their own psychopathology.
    The page is a bit of a disorganized mess, its like the author (whoever they were) couldn't figure out where they were going with what they were saying, i.e. this passage (below) which talks about her appearance, then online friends lists, then appearances again... it comes off like the ramblings of someone who is delirious.

Those videos give a glimpse of Hontas's persona and presentation. They reveal that Hontas has not had any significant electrolysis. Hontas has visible masculine facial hair, and doesn't conceal a five-o'clock shadow with makeup (see photos below). This is unusual for someone claiming to be MtF "transsexual", because facial hair removal is of the highest priority for most such women.

Hontas also reveals that J. Michael Bailey is Hontas’ friend in this link:
    http://www.scientificblogging.com/profile/hFarmer

Thus it’s no surprise that Hontas promotes the highly pathologizing BBL two-type theoretical model of transsexualism. Hontas self-identifies as being of the "homosexual transsexual" type, basing this on claims of extreme femininity since childhood, great beauty, etc. However, this claim appears to be inconsistent with observable evidence such as Hontas's presentation (as in the following photos and the video links above and below).
    Once, just fucking once- I would like to see an ideological rift in the trans "community" discussed by trans people without either a- intentionally using incorrect pronouns, b- intentionally using the wrong names, or c- resorting to cheap shots about peoples' appearances.

Is that so fucking hard!? Really!?

You can't pretend to be for "trans issues" or some ethical high-road if you're doing the kind of things we yell at the fundies for... no matter how disgusting you may find someone's position on a given thing to be.

Is that so much to ask for? It's not like anyone's being expected to memorize the Leviathan here.

Sadly the only thing that surprises me about this thread are how many people are claiming to be shocked by it. I.e. comments like "I wonder what could possess anyone to pursue someone so relentlessly" I find confusing since, it should be pretty clear to anyone who lurks on trans forums often enough, that this sort of thing happens quite frequently in the so-called "trans community."

People talk about how evil various non-trans groups are, but at the end of the day a good portion of the outtings (i.e. people who can't pass belligerently attacking and outting those who live in stealth & pass), violence (i.e. the whole Sylvia Boots case), and stalkings (I can think of examples but none that I'd want to post publicly on HA) are from within the community.

This is, in my opinion, part of a much bigger problem that plagues the entire LGBT "community." Just look at all the gay activists that encourage belligerently outting other gay people for "working against the movement." The problem with this, of course, is defining what exactly IS working against the movement. Does it take simply being a republican? Does it mean working for a company that lobbies against marriage rights? Does it mean NOT doing something (like "not being a democrat")? Does it mean requiring everyone to be "out and proud" at protests? Allowing those sorts of attacks at all only allows people to twist it to fulfill their own personal agendas, and when that happens it ceases to be about whats hurtful or helpful for the movement, and instead becomes a tool of personal vendetta where people get attacked simply for insulting the wrong "activist."

And maybe its easier to withdraw from life
    With all of its misery and wretched lies
    If we're dead when tomorrow's gone
    The Big Machine will just move on
    Still we cling afraid we'll fall
    Clinging like the memory which haunts us all

Quote Originally Posted by 2009AD
    Damn. Did Hontas shit on your cereal or something? You got mad hate for H. Farmer.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EUKivZjYWrg

Oh, lord. lol
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=inAmClYkWko

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PfjVLryvPSo

Start watching at 1:20. Alright, Darth Vader aka Hontas Farmer. LMFAO
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=whp_AKgJ_c0

Is it just me, or is she batshit nuts? Wtf was the point of that video? lol

Brenda, you're so coldly analytical, yet so... aimless... as usual. lol Btw, your voice is NOT especially feminine, so I can't believe you'd read anyone on their voice.
    If she's a pet cause of yours, you can have her.