Page 16 of 19 FirstFirst ... 6111213141516171819 LastLast
    Senior Member Platinum Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Hara_Juku Tgirl
    I'm NOT! If anything, YOU were shady towards me. Like I've said, Don't kill the messenger. I was purely re-stating facts as they were.

Jeez, when does that ever stop?!? lol
    Gee. I'm not sure...
    ... but maybe it's when you stop 'jacking threads to argue with Bella every two fucking seconds! :P

Professional Poster tommymageeshemales2's Avatar

GIVE IT UP! FUCK!!!!

Senior Member Platinum Poster

Quote Originally Posted by BellaBellucci

No. I never said that. Honestly, how could you keep up when you talk to a dozen trannies in a week? Ah yes, As expected, a swipe for not yet in the "implants" club. I've seen this coming. Here's why.

1. I'm NOT that comfortable going under the knife (I've had nightmares as a kid about injections alone let alone being cut up).
    2. But even though I am uncomfortable about surgeries, I've managed to get autologous fat transfer to my face. Which is a big STEP to over coming that fear. I can only take one at a time at my convenience.
    3. I'm big on family, which means, because I will never have children..I'm 'still' sending a sister to school to help out FAMILY. Italians are big on family like filipino's, right?
    4. Unlike some tg's who maxed out their cc's for upgrades, I prefer to get them foregoing owing cc companies.

So you see, I'm not and was NEVER a selfish bitch. I actually take pride helping out other members of my family when they needed me. What breast implants, nose jobs etc. will make me happy, IF I see one member of my family not having any education or getting any needed medical attention? Maybe our priorities are different. But those are mine. And I doubt, that will change over time.

~Kisses.

HTG
    *sigh* Gods know I hate to agree with you, but she just took a little swipe at me through email for not having implants.

Nicole do you really think that those of us who can't afford surgeries right now aren't as good as you? That's just wrong unless you're talking about a CD who claims to be TS and has no tits of any kind or something. Some of us have enough naturally feminine features to live very fruitful lives as women without silicon/saline bags in our chests. Hell, I don't even think SRS will make me any more a woman. In my opinion, anyone who is 'fulltime' and has done everything they can possibly do sans surgery (for precisely Hara's reasoning) is VERY much a woman.

~BB~
    A swipe at you? Ok. Take care.

Platinum Poster Hara_Juku Tgirl's Avatar

Well according to HER. It's Join the 'boobs league' or be cast out as a hoax? At least that's my impression of what she was saying.

~Kisses.

HTG
    You have no idea how painful it is for me to agree with you, but unfortunately, I have to.

I like you Nicole, but yours is a pretty arrogant and divisive opinion. I may joke and call her Hara Tboy and all that, but I think's pretty obvious that it's because I'm mad at her at the moment, not because I really think she's manly. I may not like her, but I don't really think that either.

~BB~
    Yeah, I know. People got prides. Sometimes we have to set them aside for when a real issue such as this arise. Nicole clearly means segregation..a hierarchy of some sorts amongs tg's. As IF tg's with implants are the real trannies..but on her other post she was stating that primary or secondary doesn't really make any sense. Seems the same to me.

I even remembered her telling me that she hates people who don't live full time as a girl..I won't name names here but I'm pretty sure they know who they are.

So let's bury the hatchet?
    I'll take my sig off, you take yours?

~Kisses.

HTG

HURDLE #1: If guys would learn to stop over complementing, and not compliment every tranny (or girl) they see and talk to (so a girl would feel it was sincere and that she's special), maybe they'd get somewhere but a dead end! lol

Quote Originally Posted by Nicole Dupre
    I'm NOT! If anything, YOU were shady towards me. Like I've said, Don't kill the messenger. I was purely re-stating facts as they were.

Jeez, when does that ever stop?!? lol
    Gee. I'm not sure...
    ... but maybe it's when you stop 'jacking threads to argue with Bella every two fucking seconds! :P
    Touche! Practice what you preach..and stop running after people and reviving some thx threads! lol

~Kisses.

HTG

HURDLE #1: If guys would learn to stop over complementing, and not compliment every tranny (or girl) they see and talk to (so a girl would feel it was sincere and that she's special), maybe they'd get somewhere but a dead end! lol

Bella Doll Platinum Poster BellaBellucci's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Nicole Dupre

A swipe at you? Ok. Take care.
    I'm sorry that you throw away possible friendships over small disagreements like seemingly everyone else here, but if it wasn't a swipe then maybe you should have chosen your words more carefully. I'm not going to post the email because I do think you had overall good intentions, but like I said I unfortunately have to agree with Hara that you seem to feel like breast implants make a transwoman somehow superior.

The fact that you don't either stand by your statement or articulate it better instead of walking away from the conversation doesn't exactly help the situation. If you really do feel like breast implants make the woman, then I'll respect that. I'll disagree wholeheartedly, but I'll respect it as your opinion which is all I've ever asked anyone to do for me. I don't know about you but I'm just trying to get through life the best way I know how like many girls here.

~BB~

Bella Doll Platinum Poster BellaBellucci's Avatar

Well according to HER. It's Join the 'boobs league' or be cast out as a hoax? At least that's my impression of what she was saying.

~Kisses.

HTG
    You have no idea how painful it is for me to agree with you, but unfortunately, I have to.

I like you Nicole, but yours is a pretty arrogant and divisive opinion. I may joke and call her Hara Tboy and all that, but I think's pretty obvious that it's because I'm mad at her at the moment, not because I really think she's manly. I may not like her, but I don't really think that either.

~BB~
    Yeah, I know. People got prides. Sometimes we have to set them aside for when a real issue such as this arise. Nicole clearly means segregation..a hierarchy of some sorts amongs tg's. As IF tg's with implants are the real trannies..but on her other post she was stating that primary or secondary doesn't really make any sense. Seems the same to me.

I even remembered her telling me that she hates people who don't live full time as a girl..I won't name names here but I'm pretty sure they know who they are.

~Kisses.

HTG
    Gladly. Truce. Let's all try to keep it civil out there. We all have opinions and we shouldn't have to flame war each other to defend them. I went back and re-read the duke chutes thread and I think we both got a little too snippy a little too soon although I still think we're going to disagree on a lot of things.

Unfortunately, making up does nothing for our post counts, so maybe we should have contrive a new argument to keep things interesting around here?

~BB~

That's actually typcal Nicole behavior. She thinks, her implants made her the woman she is today! I mean, did you see how she was trashing out (lemme use her term) cd's on HD? Do you know how much of the threads on the anon forum was hers to begin with..But then she would post in it to make it appear it wasn't her (ala Monica)? lol Sane isn't it?

This is what happens when people got too much time on their hands cooped up inside their apartment.

~Kisses.

HTG

Rookie Poster

this is some lol-worthy shit i was bored till now so thanks!

Look at your comment, now back to mine. Now back at your comment now back to mine. Sadly it isn't mine, but if you stopped trolling and started posting legitimate comments it could look like mine. Look down, back up, where are you? You're scrolling through comments, writing the comment your comment could look like. What did you post? Back at mine, it's a reply saying something you want to hear. Look again the reply is now diamonds.Anything is possible when you think before you post.

~Kisses.

HTG

~BB~

~Kisses.

HTG
    Gladly. Truce. Let's all try to keep it civil out there. We all have opinions and we shouldn't have to flame war each other to defend them. I went back and re-read the duke chutes thread and I think we both got a little too snippy a little too soon although I still think we're going to disagree on a lot of things.

Unfortunately, making up does nothing for our post counts, so many we should have contrive a new argument to keep things interesting around here?

~BB~
    Agreed! I actually feel it was a long and painstaking miscommunication that segued into the ugly (I dunno how FK put it to me on twitter). lol

Probably so..though faking it now won't be close to funny.

~Kisses.

HTG