Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
    Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Killah
    Quote Originally Posted by HeavenlySin
    Quote Originally Posted by JeniferTS
    she needs to crawl her crack-headed self back under a rock and RETIRE!

Bobbbbbbbayyyyyy!

Jennifer, just so you know.... She has really been doing well. As I am sure you know, she dumped Bobbbbbbbay, got herself clean. She looks amazing, and the material on her album is amazing. A far cry from Just Whitney...

Don't judge until you hear it... She's a legend.
    Im glad to see Whitney back, but its really funny how everybody wanna try and blame Bobby Brown for her downfall. Whitney is responsible for own downfall. In anything, Bobby's music career hasnt been the same since he married Whitney. And I dont advocate violence women in anyway, but Bobby was arrested on those batteries for hitting Whitney back after she struck him. But yeah, he shouldve handled that differently.

Little do y'all know that Whitney was doing crack before she even met Bobby, and Bobby didnt start using crack until he started dating Whitney. Dont believe me, go to New Jersey (Whitney's hometown) and ask around. And its pretty much a known fact that she only married Bobby cause people found out about her lesbian affairs, which also had during her marriage. I love Whitney and Im happy she's gotten shit together, but she aint not fuckin saint or she aint no angel.

The TRUTH...Bobby was never Whitneys problem..Whitney is Whitneys problem,the lesbian affairs..true...the marriage to cover it up..True
    Bobby was more victim,than he ever was problem.Whitney was a mess way before that marriage,although there is nothing wrong with being a lesbian,her handlers at that time felt it would destroy her public image,little did they know she would accomplish that,and more.I've heard the new cd already,i'm not impressed.Shes still a long way from being the Whitney in her prime

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by sugdaddie69

Bobbbbbbbayyyyyy!

Jennifer, just so you know.... She has really been doing well. As I am sure you know, she dumped Bobbbbbbbay, got herself clean. She looks amazing, and the material on her album is amazing. A far cry from Just Whitney...

Im glad to see Whitney back, but its really funny how everybody wanna try and blame Bobby Brown for her downfall. Whitney is responsible for own downfall. In anything, Bobby's music career hasnt been the same since he married Whitney. And I dont advocate violence women in anyway, but Bobby was arrested on those batteries for hitting Whitney back after she struck him. But yeah, he shouldve handled that differently.

Little do y'all know that Whitney was doing crack before she even met Bobby, and Bobby didnt start using crack until he started dating Whitney. Dont believe me, go to New Jersey (Whitney's hometown) and ask around. And its pretty much a known fact that she only married Bobby cause people found out about her lesbian affairs, which also had during her marriage. I love Whitney and Im happy she's gotten shit together, but she aint not fuckin saint or she aint no angel.

The TRUTH...Bobby was never Whitneys problem..Whitney is Whitneys problem,the lesbian affairs..true...the marriage to cover it up..True
    Bobby was more victim,than he ever was problem.Whitney was a mess way before that marriage,although there is nothing wrong with being a lesbian,her handlers at that time felt it would destroy her public image,little did they know she would accomplish that,and more.I've heard the new cd already,i'm not impressed.Shes still a long way from being the Whitney in her prime

The TRUTH? Are you kidding me? The truth is that I feel everyone is responsible for their own actions - including Whitney. However, everyone knows and everyone knew that Bobby was bad for Whitney - who at the time had a squeaky clean image. Bobby has been charged with domestic violence several times, and not just against Whitney. He has numerous drug charges that stem before Whitney and was a known user before the two ever eloped. He still has outstanding warrants for his arrest. The idea that he is a victim is hilarious.

The rumors that Whitney are a lesbian are complete bogus, not that I'd care if she was, but it wouldn't explain her going around fucking Ray-J not too long ago. Her being a lesbian is completely irrelevant to her talent. Whitney in her prime was in her 20's.... she is not far from 50 now. Did her drug abuse effect her voice? I'm sure it did. But the biggest effect simply stems from the aging process. Do women at 50 have the same tone and clarity that they did when they were 20? No. The voice changes with age... but if you listen to the album she still has the pipes and delivers more soul to her music now.

Junior Poster

Bobbbbbbbayyyyyy!

The TRUTH? Are you kidding me? The truth is that I feel everyone is responsible for their own actions - including Whitney. However, everyone knows and everyone knew that Bobby was bad for Whitney - who at the time had a squeaky clean image. Bobby has been charged with domestic violence several times, and not just against Whitney. He has numerous drug charges that stem before Whitney and was a known user before the two ever eloped. He still has outstanding warrants for his arrest. The idea that he is a victim is hilarious.

The rumors that Whitney are a lesbian are complete bogus, not that I'd care if she was, but it wouldn't explain her going around fucking Ray-J not too long ago. Her being a lesbian is completely irrelevant to her talent. Whitney in her prime was in her 20's.... she is not far from 50 now. Did her drug abuse effect her voice? I'm sure it did. But the biggest effect simply stems from the aging process. Do women at 50 have the same tone and clarity that they did when they were 20? No. The voice changes with age... but if you listen to the album she still has the pipes and delivers more soul to her music now.

Professional Poster

Bobbbbbbbayyyyyy!

It is what it is..the truth. Whitney is Whitneys BIGGEST problem

Junior Poster

Bobbbbbbbayyyyyy!

The point is that she has resolved these problems, and made an honest effort to better herself. She got out of a bad marriage. Got off of drugs, and rehabilitated herself. People should be happy for her rather than badgering her. We all makes mistakes, and I think its unfair to hold such a grudge against her. If you made a mistake in your life, would you want those closest to you to remember you by it for the rest of your life?

Professional Poster

Bobbbbbbbayyyyyy!

The point is that she has resolved these problems, and made an honest effort to better herself. She got out of a bad marriage. Got off of drugs, and rehabilitated herself. People should be happy for her rather than badgering her. We all makes mistakes, and I think its unfair to hold such a grudge against her. If you made a mistake in your life, would you want those closest to you to remember you by it for the rest of your life?
    can't knock her for that..good for her..but i'm less than impressed with the new track.

Professional Poster

Bobbbbbbbayyyyyy!

Heavenly..I'm not knocking Whitney,but the truth is what it is.Bad Marriage..she was the bad part.Drugs..she was on them before Bobby.I loved Whitneys music before the bottom fell out,i'm glad shes trying to pull her life together.But Bobby didn't tear it apart,she did.The new CD is OK..no where near what one expects out of Whitney

Junior Poster

Bobbbbbbbayyyyyy!

can't knock her for that..good for her..but i'm less than impressed with the new track.
    What about this one?

Come on... this is a tranny anthem.

Professional Poster

actually that was very nice..i definitely felt it.

Junior Poster

actually that was very nice..i definitely felt it.

Thank you JAYSUS!