Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Junior Poster

Hey I saw her in a movie about club kids, She is cute in her own why I don't think she is ugly at all. She is actually kinda sexy

Junior Poster

Yeah shes in Party Monster - One of my favorite movies!

*AMANDA LEPORE*

*KIELY MARIE - THE SWEETEST YOU'LL EVER KNOW!*

Junior Poster

yeah that is it, i liked it too

Junior Poster

I can watch that movie ... Over and over and over and not get tired of it!

*AMANDA LEPORE*

*KIELY MARIE - THE SWEETEST YOU'LL EVER KNOW!*

Junior Poster

lol yeah i feel you on that one

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by aTsLiKeN0oThEr
    I honestly think that's Danielle posting. Can I get a I.P. check NYCE??

<-- n can someone come tap this? i literally took this pic for my avatar like an hour ago. lol i'm still sitting here in lingerie.

Can I just say something in Danielles defense? I am the one who had made her aware of the original post about her... I honestly dont think she had any clue that anything was being said about her on this site. Not everyone has heard of hungangels.com, Its for a specific audience. I also dont think she'd put herself out there purposely to get bashed on a public forum. Danielle is not a hater nor is she trying to put other girls down and She may be a little full of herself but she's not trying to make any enemies. Whatever she said to specific people during her postings... I cannot defend cuz I dont know whats going on there. All I know is that she thought someone was talking on the board about her that she had a conflict w/ to begin w/. Not knowing that person was using anothr girls pic as his avatar. So please, dont use Danielle as blame because some ANONYMOUS loser is bored on this site.

Also the subject of this topic about Amanda LePore was not a question, they werent asking if or what. I saw it as an open discussion for what ever you thought of her be good or bad... BTW... Amanda fucking rocks!!!! I "live" to hear or see anything about her.... I wish there was more! If only i had as much credit as her, without having to sell my body. lol Amanda is the BAUM...

www.cheri-baum.com

That was a nice post Cheri. Very respectful to all who read. It's a shame your ugly homegirl Daniella can't be more like you.

what the fuck! i DID NOT create this topic!

New Orleans, no place like home.

the hell? i saw this topic in the similar topics window at the bottom of a thread and it said i was the author? when i click the link it shows a post by me but then on the General discussions page, it shows nyctrannytopper as the author. what the hell's going on

New Orleans, no place like home.

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by bknyballer3
    Hey I saw her in a movie about club kids, She is cute in her own why I don't think she is ugly at all. She is actually kinda sexy
    What movie are you refering to? What's the title?