Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by BlackAdder
    Machine guns pretty tame man lol...passe almost.....I prefer something that blows there ragdoll ass all over the terrain....Rockets, grenades or large energy weapons are all good
    I can never go wrong with a machinegun. Half Life: OpFor, Counter Strike, Team Fortress, Firearms (mod), Halo (not a machinegun but still rapid).

Any of you play everquest? lol I know i'm a geek

Junior Poster

I need to stop buying games thats 6 this month and i plan on buying the sims 2 and Battlefield modern combat tuesday!

Rookie Poster

Last game I bought was Doom3 RoE and have yet to play it (still need to beat the first one). I plan on buying Stubbs the Zombie when the price drops, RE4 for the PS2 (I have the Gamecube version as well), Soul Calibur 3, GTA Libery CIty Stories, Mortal Kombat SM and Socom 3 cuz Socom rules. Anyone know what's the deal with the credit card thing? Why do you need it?

Veteran Poster

anyone ever play Manhunt? ---or any news on Manhunt 2? ---I just ordered The Suffering from amazon ---

In a pyromantic way
    I'm her slave

living for her to ignite --

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by dreamer
    anyone ever play Manhunt? ---or any news on Manhunt 2? ---I just ordered The Suffering from amazon ---

I dont think there is gonna be a manhunt 2,if you liked manhunt check out the warriors!

Rookie Poster

Manhunt was the shit.

I shot zombie dogs before.

I used to play Tomb Raider alot when it was on Playstaion 1 but the one they made for Playstation 2 is really bad and its so hard to shoot the dogs in the graveyard
    I guess the new Tomb Raider will be much much better.

Banned again for being a jizzmop, oh well! Gold Poster

I just picked up Dungeon Siege (the first one) because it was on sale for $10. It's been pretty much just walking around, zapping one moster after another with the same spell, because it happens to be the most effective.

You just get to the point where you think "What the hell are all these fuckin monsters doing roaming this forest path? Don't they have anything better to do then lay wait for dipshits like me? I'm just trying to get to Stonebridge (or whatever) to find an old wizard."

Got boring pretty fast.

Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by mds
    The grabber gun in Doom 3: RoE was crap, only used it once, and no chainsaws this time, I was miffed.
    I like the grabber gun. Its a bootleg version of the gun in Half-life 2. I especially like how I cant toss bitch ass enemies across the world...Now that i realize it god i too hate the fuckin waste. Half life 2 cant come any sooner. God.

Though I can gladly recommend Ninja Gaiden Black. You'll bite off your tounge in frustration But when you get far you feel like a winner. Tough fuckin game.

Randumb Intelligents!@_@!

Rookie Poster

Quote Originally Posted by mds
    I played MANHUNT, it's the worst game I have ever played, unless you're a 14 year old with issues, awful in every way. The Suffering was a bit of a let down too.

I'm looking forward to LAND OF THE DEAD, a game where you can smash zombies in the head with a hammer ... and it's OK!

mds
    I thought Manhunt was wonderful. Though I'm not 14, I really enjoyed the game and it got pretty hard owards the end.

As for LotD, looks cool, but City of the Dead looks better.

Though I can gladly recommend Ninja Gaiden Black. You'll bite off your tounge in frustration But when you get far you feel like a winner. Tough fuckin game.
    I played it, thought it wasn't as tough as everyone said it'd be. Like DMC3.