Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast
    Platinum Poster Hara_Juku Tgirl's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by gonzobear
    ..............and whats wrong with tranny semen??????????????
    Nothing. I just don't like it when it hits my dress! Btw gonzo, do you still keep in touch with Lenny from HF? I get his newsletter from time to time, but haven't heard much from him. Also, the domme's Mistress Evil, Mistress Ingrid etc.? Is the one in Park Slopes still on going?

~Kisses.

HTG

HURDLE #1: If guys would learn to stop over complementing, and not compliment every tranny (or girl) they see and talk to (so a girl would feel it was sincere and that she's special), maybe they'd get somewhere but a dead end! lol

Rookie Poster

must have driven 10 thousand miles 1984 till 1992 up10th right on 14 th over to 11 th back to edelweiss now bar around again and again 20 bucks went along way back then

Rookie Poster

Sade Tania , jennifer, erica , Stephanie and many more. Glory days

Platinum Poster

no estrogen in sight

Rookie Poster

got pulled over by New Yorks finest once with a Lovely lady, nearly shit my pants they said they were going to arrest me but they let me go

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Hara_Juku Tgirl
    Nothing. I just don't like it when it hits my dress! Btw gonzo, do you still keep in touch with Lenny from HF? I get his newsletter from time to time, but haven't heard much from him. Also, the domme's Mistress Evil, Mistress Ingrid etc.? Is the one in Park Slopes still on going?

~Kisses.

HTG
    I get to see Lenny from time to time. He's doing ok.
    Saw him at Pride March, but I missed the mothers march aganist aids.
    I also get to see Mistress Evil as well.

If you are refering to the Club that lenny was trying to open on 25 street and 3rd ave in brooklyn, that shut down long ago. nobody wanted to move their lazy asses all the way to brooklyn.
    the space was nice, had potential, but no crowds to support it.

what we now have in park slope is SPAM , a nice tg friendly, kink & sex space on fifth ave in brooklyn.
    It opens once a month on a saterday and it reminds me of the old HELLFIRE glory days. a nice sleazy jerk off club in a safe neighborhood, clothing optional. I like to go well dressed. I wear my Prince albert and two shoes!

Express your beauty,
    in all its forms.
    www.hellfirepress.com

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Hara_Juku Tgirl

~Kisses.

HTG
    I get to see Lenny from time to time. He's doing ok.
    Saw him at Pride March, but I missed the mothers march aganist aids.
    I also get to see Mistress Evil as well.

If you are refering to the Club that lenny was trying to open on 25 street and 3rd ave in brooklyn, that shut down long ago. nobody wanted to move their lazy asses all the way to brooklyn.
    the space was nice, had potential, but no crowds to support it.

what we now have in park slope is SPAM , a nice tg friendly, kink & sex space on fifth ave in brooklyn.
    It opens once a month on a saterday and it reminds me of the old HELLFIRE glory days. a nice sleazy jerk off club in a safe neighborhood, clothing optional. I like to go well dressed. I wear my Prince albert and two shoes!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	100_5439_103.jpg 
Views:	664 
Size:	327.3 KB 
ID:	264832  

Express your beauty,
    in all its forms.
    www.hellfirepress.com

Quote Originally Posted by Dirky
    Quote Originally Posted by Helvis2012
    It's a shame. It was a nice quiet, crazy neighborhood......now you have to put up with all the tourists and yuppies walking four abreast along the sidewalks.
    But at least you don't have to put up with the semen fumes anymore.

(Semen fumes?? Just when you think you heard everything. )

The funny thing is, you're right....kind of. You wouldn't believe how bad it smelled with all the blood and guts festering all around. Meatpackers would hose down the sidewalk but all that crap just went into the street.....it was gross.

"That's what i thought you said."

Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Dirky
    It's a shame. It was a nice quiet, crazy neighborhood......now you have to put up with all the tourists and yuppies walking four abreast along the sidewalks.
    But at least you don't have to put up with the semen fumes anymore.

(Semen fumes?? Just when you think you heard everything. )

The funny thing is, you're right....kind of. You wouldn't believe how bad it smelled with all the blood and guts festering all around. Meatpackers would hose down the sidewalk but all that crap just went into the street.....it was gross.
    That's what I miss about New York. There's a certain kinda stench there that you won't find in other cities. I'm serious, you step off the bus at the port authority and it hits you right away. They can replace Times Square with Disneyworld and put yuppie coffee houses down at the meat packing district but they are never going to get rid of that smell.

Rookie Poster

wow...eden (page 1) is simply stunning