Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Alyssa87
    Ummm..
    The girls hang out on Christopher street and W4th whenever i hit the villaj.
    3 blocks from my house and not so much as a "hello".

feh.

Just because you don't know about it, it doesn't mean it doesn't exist: http://www.hungangels.com/board/view...=asc&start=158

Quote Originally Posted by bigballing05
    Trust me, beauty is not boring. Watching two guys with wigs on fight is - which is exactly why I don't go there anymore.

Nah, that was in front of Sally's II on ?46th?

Just because you don't know about it, it doesn't mean it doesn't exist: http://www.hungangels.com/board/view...=asc&start=158

Default Re: Meatpacking District - NYC?

Quote Originally Posted by bigballing05
    What happened to that area? This used to be a great hangout area for beautiful hung ladies about 5 years ago.
    It's part of Mayor Bloomie's "No fun unless you're rich like me" program.

Junior Poster

New York City has been dead, dead, dead for a long time. It's been gone for a decade already. Every once in a while 8th Ave. in the 30's and 40's has a certain dirty oldtime vibe in the middle of the night. And I felt something walking across town last February on 29th Street. Empty street, a couple of guys coming my way with bad intentions. Just like old times. That's about it.

Junior Poster

Default Re: everything changes

Quote Originally Posted by gonzobear
    I used to walk those streets every weekend!
    it was wild, it was fun!
    The streets were never dull, and you could see a wonderful sex show all night long!
    All gone now. Nothing but dumb-ass yuppies on cell phones looking for restaurents.
    I did a book on the night life in the meatpacking district.
    enjoy some of the pics!
    so the girls don't hang out anywhere
    anymore like the meatpacking district ?

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by transmaven
    New York City has been dead, dead, dead for a long time. It's been gone for a decade already. Every once in a while 8th Ave. in the 30's and 40's has a certain dirty oldtime vibe in the middle of the night. And I felt something walking across town last February on 29th Street. Empty street, a couple of guys coming my way with bad intentions. Just like old times. That's about it.
    I agree, 8th ave between Penn and the Port Authority is the only street in the city that feels like the old NY.

Platinum Poster Hara_Juku Tgirl's Avatar

Awe, it looks alot different now. Looks cleaner and safer at with all the new bars/cafe's (where hellfire once was), hotels and shops in the area. :P

Is the diner on the corner still there? How about hogs and heffers by the west side?

~Kisses.

HTG

HURDLE #1: If guys would learn to stop over complementing, and not compliment every tranny (or girl) they see and talk to (so a girl would feel it was sincere and that she's special), maybe they'd get somewhere but a dead end! lol

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Hara_Juku Tgirl
    Awe, it looks alot different now. Looks cleaner and safer at with all the new bars/cafe's (where hellfire once was), hotels and shops in the area. :P

Is the diner on the corner still there? How about hogs and heffers by the west side?

~Kisses.

HTG
    The diner is still there. They have a DJ in the evenings. Its loud like a club. I hung out there last year after copping the iPhone 3G the first Friday it came out.

Veteran Poster

Gonzobear, those were amazing pics. Please keep us posted on your book's progress.

Rookie Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Hara_Juku Tgirl

~Kisses.

This reminded me how much I miss the Hellfire Club....I loved that walk down the stairs into the fun!!

HTG