Liberty Harkness
    "English Transsexual Model - Entertainer - Photographer "
    Twitter

Official Website

Tumblr
    My Webcam

Rookie Poster

Default I miss her cock!

I miss Danielle's cock, but I would love to eat that pussy!! And, of course, suck and swallow Mia's cock and cum at the same time. You're both so sexy and what an awesome shoot.

Rookie Poster

Default Re: I miss her cock!

I must agree with you 100%, the pictures are GREAT. I Love them Both.

Of corse Mia would have to agree that we are both available for 2 girl shows for a nominal fee - and when I say nominal....

You cannot tell from the pictures how huge her cock actually is. My head is pretty big so... do the math.

The video is even hotter!

Mia, that dirty martini gave me a head ache you bitch! Thanks to you and J for din din.

XOXOXOXOX

See you at the slumber Party

Default Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by SexChangeTranny.com
    Of corse Mia would have to agree that we are both available for 2 girl shows for a nominal fee - and when I say nominal....

You cannot tell from the pictures how huge her cock actually is. My head is pretty big so... do the math.

Mia, that dirty martini gave me a head ache you bitch! Thanks to you and J for din din.

XOXOXOXOX

You are great! Dinner was fabulous although you probably didnt get to enjoy it much with my constant excited babble lol. It was such a treat to work with a legend like you with such a hot location. And of course I cant wait to have you over for the Slumber Party!

I went over to the studio to grab the pics before I left and will add some hot ones soon.

Good luck today and tomorrow serving it to those bitches- Muah!

Default Re: Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by MiaIsabella1985

XOXOXOXOX

You are great! Dinner was fabulous although you probably didnt get to enjoy it much with my constant excited babble lol. It was such a treat to work with a legend like you with such a hot location. And of course I cant wait to have you over for the Slumber Party!

I went over to the studio to grab the pics before I left and will add some hot ones soon.

Ha! I like the Babble, someone was doing it aside from me for once. And the whole Legend thing makes me feel old you bitch!

LOL

Rookie Poster

did you deepthroat it?

Default Re: Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by MiaIsabella1985

XOXOXOXOX

Ha! I like the Babble, someone was doing it aside from me for once. And the whole Legend thing makes me feel old you bitch!

LOL
    hahahahahaha well you are a legend and a star