Rookie Poster

Default Topic#2 Str8 men ts sex

I'll try to be real clear and concise with the message. I like women, all types. I like tall, short, moorish, cloumbian, puerto rican, light, dark, thick, white, ts, petite, asian, etc. Now when talking about ts women, I dont consider them, gay men, or a third sex, but as a type of woman.Now, in terms of the genitalia...first of all I'll say this:when i m talking about girls that me or my friends have been with, we never say that a girl had a cute pussy or anything like that. What we talk about is how nice her body was or how well she took the D. We might even mention her if we like her. But i say that to say this: when I'm looking at a women, what she has between her legs os part of the whole package. lets say i met a girl at the club, or something like that, and i took her home. If when we got there and I found that she had a man (slang for male genitalia) then id be cool with that because thats just what she has. i still thought that her body was tight and she was sexy.Now lets take it a step further and say that she and i were hooking up on the norm and she wanted to use what she had on me. I would do it because i'd want to please her. id want her to fell what she wanted. The same for if I were with a girl who didnt have what I had. Lets that this was the case and she wanted me to eat her, Id do it even though i dont necessarily like to because i have to make her feel what she wants to feel so that I can feel the same. i cant loose in that situation. Now, ill also say this: male genitalia does not equate masculinity. Especially on a female. There is a such thing as a "shecock". now when talking about that, again, what she has is part of her whole being. Youve got to respect that and you have to respect her. If she desreves it. There is a difference between doing what you have to do and being a "cockhound". Those guys are gay and offend the very women that they lust after because they, honestly, dont want them for the reasons that make them women. thell me what you think.

p.s: I know that there are errors be cool

It is what it is...

Junior Poster

Default I agree !

I agree with almost everything you say...except that if she wanted to use her cock on me I'd be turned off big time ! I love T-girls but not t-girl cock.

Rookie Poster

Default Re: I agree !

Quote Originally Posted by Iainlondon
    I agree with almost everything you say...except that if she wanted to use her cock on me I'd be turned off big time ! I love T-girls but not t-girl cock.
    I didnt say that I'd like it. What I said was that if she asked me for it then I would give it to her because I liked her. So if you were with any girl that you really liked you wouldnt do what she asked for?

It is what it is...

5 Star Poster

I love eveything about a t girl

Junior Poster

]

I didnt say that I'd like it. What I said was that if she asked me for it then I would give it to her because I liked her. So if you were with any girl that you really liked you wouldnt do what she asked for?[/quote]

No I wouldnt. I'm not into girls that are versatile...I like bottom girls, girls who love to get fucked...i'm just not into cock. I can eat a hot ass for days..but the cock is getting the cold shoulder !

Rookie Poster

]

I didnt say that I'd like it. What I said was that if she asked me for it then I would give it to her because I liked her. So if you were with any girl that you really liked you wouldnt do what she asked for?
    No I wouldnt. I'm not into girls that are versatile...I like bottom girls, girls who love to get fucked...i'm just not into cock. I can eat a hot ass for days..but the cock is getting the cold shoulder ![/quote]

I mean, i feel where u commin from but if you want your girl to stay around youll give her sumthn. That goes for all woments and gg alike.

It is what it is...

Senior Member Platinum Poster giovanni_hotel's Avatar

Tygren1, there are tons of guys on HA who think exactly the way you do; men who don't in the least crave shecock and yet aren't afraid to play with a TG's clit IF it's attached to the right girl.

You the voice inside my head, fam.

...are you at least willing to touch it...in any way?

mmmmm beefy Platinum Poster rockabilly's Avatar

lainlondon your givin her the cold shoulder ... but she wants the warm head .