Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast
    Rookie Poster

Default double topic/Love yourself ladies+Str8 men and ts girls

T1:Love yourself ladies. I do.
    Ladies; i hear a lot of ts women on the forum, on the street, etc, talk about how they only like str8 guys. These women are talking about either two types of men: 1. "cockhounds" 2.basically, guys who like them. Now, I can understand you not appreciating those dick-hungry boys wanting you to dominate them. I understand that completely. But why would you not like a man who may be interested in women who happen to be Ts? It dawned on my that the answer may honestly be that you dont love yourself as you are. Im a man ladies bottom line. I dont like men at all. I like curves, femininity,girls.
    A few years ago I found that my interest in women extended into an intrest in ts women, not boys.A good friend of mine, a ts women, has no problem getting men. I think its because of the fact that shes confident, shes sexy, she's sure of what she wants and knows who she is. And according to her, the men that she does mess with (most of them), be it for sex or something more serious, sometimes dont even think about what she has between her legs. So tell me what you think ladies. I want to know.

It is what it is...

Default Re: double topic/Love yourself ladies+Str8 men and ts girl p

Quote Originally Posted by tygren1@yahoo.com
    T1:Love yourself ladies. Ido.
    Ladies; i hear a lot of ts women on the forum, on the street, etc, talk about how they only like str8 guys. These women are talking about either two types of men: 1. "cockhounds" 2.basically, guys who like them. Now, I can understand you not appreciating those dick-hungry boys wanting you to dominate them. I understand that completely. But why would you not like a man who may be interested in women who happen to be Ts? It dawned on my that the answer may honestly be that you dont love yourself as you are. Im a man ladies bottom line. I dont like men at all. I like curves, femininity,girls.
    A few years ago I found that my interest in women extended into an intrest in ts women, not boys.A good friend of mine, a ts women, has no problem getting men. I think its because of the fact that shes confident, shes sexy, she's sure of what she wants and knows who she is. And according to her, the men that she does mess with (most of them), be it for sex or something more serious, sometimes dont even think about what she has between her legs. So tell me what you think ladies. I want to know.
    Are you a top or a bottom?

Platinum Poster JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel's Avatar

Default Re: double topic/Love yourself ladies+Str8 men and ts girl p

Quote Originally Posted by phobun
    T1:Love yourself ladies. Ido.
    Are you a top or a bottom?
    you're evil................ $5 says he's versatile

after you answer his question let me know what drug, the chick you had the convo with, was used prior or after the client she was with before you 2 talked........

snɯıʇdo snʇoʇ soʌ oloʌ

Rookie Poster

I would call myself a top but if I'm feelin a girl that much and she wanted to do something to me then I would do it to please her.

It is what it is...

Platinum Poster JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel's Avatar

I would call myself a top but if I'm feelin a girl that much and she wanted to do something to me then I would do it to please her.
    I win Phobun.................

opcorn

snɯıʇdo snʇoʇ soʌ oloʌ

Rookie Poster

not really man i dont like that that was the point

It is what it is...

Junior Poster

not really man i dont like that that was the point
    So -- what's your deal, dude?

Let's disregard for the moment that you've managed to rationalize doing just about everything with a cock while 1. asserting, when you do it, it's not gay, and 2. having the temerity to point at others and refer to them as cockhounds.

You eschew capital letters, punctuation, spelling, and from what I've seen in your other post, syntax. Yanno, all the basic elements of written communication.

Is this your attempt at distinguishing yourself from the rest of the conformists, slavishly adhering to, say, English? Are you seven, or just a fucking retard?

Rookie Poster

look man it is not that serious you either agree or you dont. all the other stuff is unnecessary. kindaa lame to criticize my grammar in a space like this. just as lame to research past comments. nevermind the fact that youre doing all of this at 1pm. if i were back home i doubt that id be at home on the hungangles message board at this time in the afternoon on a day off. but thats where we differ. and thats why i can rationalize actually doing things with a girls "cock" for free, oon a regular,and you could only make that rationalization in the hypothetical

It is what it is...

Rookie Poster

oh, i forgot...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	grace_jones_gallery_main_4_595.jpg 
Views:	1093 
Size:	25.7 KB 
ID:	264471  

It is what it is...

Junior Poster

look man it is not that serious you either agree or you dont. all the other stuff is unnecessary. kindaa lame to criticize my grammar in a space like this. just as lame to research past comments. nevermind the fact that youre doing all of this at 1pm. if i were back home i doubt that id be at home on the hungangles message board at this time in the afternoon on a day off. but thats where we differ. and thats why i can rationalize actually doing things with a girls "cock" for free, oon a regular,and you could only make that rationalization in the hypothetical
    But it's not just the grammar. Let's take, for example, your calling me out for posting on "hungangles" at 1pm. If you're going to be a prick and call other people "cockhounds," or suggest others have no life for reading the boards in the afternoon, you probably shouldn't come across as a nitwit with no concept of time zones or Greenwich Mean Time.

Belligerent and stupid is just no way to go through life, man. Go back and pick up some of those grades you missed out on playing hookey to lift smokes at the five and dime.