Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Depending on the locale, I think they could do good business. I almost think to let the clientele keep their 'Tranny Loving' anonymity they would do better if they had girls and transsexuals, perhaps every other day.

C'est La Vie!

Junior Poster

i once danced at a tranny strip club in new orleans.. but it was kinda shady on bourbon street called, PAPA JOES... its closed now

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by LibertyHarkness
    wouldnt there be a problem with the licensing with pre op transexuals in that if they were to get an erection...

if you look at laws for strip club etc well in england anyway the girls are not allowed to spread, toy, finger etc or show any state of arousal... i wonder how that would work with TS ladies..as surely the clients would be wanting to see the girls naked?

Dunno what your rules are in usa on that issue?
    With the trend towards greater government regulation by the feds, this could create a whole new cottage industry of "pecker checkers."

Quote Originally Posted by nicoleneuman24
    i once danced at a tranny strip club in new orleans.. but it was kinda shady on bourbon street called, PAPA JOES... its closed now
    Great time there, almost got tossed out, Had a tall black girl dancing for me and she was a freak, she got right up and stuck her dick in my mouth. A guy and his girlfriend were there watching the stage show, the house mother almost had a heart attack.

Even though this isn't a petting zoo, you can still stroke my cock if you want.

If the zombie apocalypse happens in Vegas... will it stay in Vegas?

But as for a strip club working it would be hard, maybe a few nights a week at a male strip club and it would have to be in a city that would except a TS stripper club. There are a few male strip clubs in S Florida that would work, there are photos on there web site of full nude guys with hard-ons dancing. I don't want to see the guys but the T-girls would be fun.

Even though this isn't a petting zoo, you can still stroke my cock if you want.

If the zombie apocalypse happens in Vegas... will it stay in Vegas?

Junior Poster

Default Quit talking about it and someone do it!

Everyone talks about, Would it work? I don't know, so maybe someone with some bucks needs to try it out.
    I'd work there thats for sure lol

Quit talking about it and someone do it!

I think the cat was trying to kill himself this morning, I woke up and he was peeing on the electric outlet.....lol

Junior Poster

Default Re: Quit talking about it and someone do it!

Quote Originally Posted by Morgan Bailey
    Everyone talks about, Would it work? I don't know, so maybe someone with some bucks needs to try it out.
    I'd work there thats for sure lol

Quit talking about it and someone do it!
    Come on up to Toronto. The one's here seem to work really well.

http://www.goodhandys.com/

http://www.ladyplus.com/party.htm

Goodhandy's is a full fleged legal sex club.

Senior Member Platinum Poster

Exactly. It would be cool for it to be national, if not international, from the beginning; at the very least, both LA and NYC. And immediately after that; Chicago, Las Vegas, and Miami.

Like Scores for trannys.

http://www.scoresholding.com/open.htm

Yes, with skilled t-dancers.

Quote Originally Posted by freak
    But as for a strip club working it would be hard, maybe a few nights a week at a male strip club and it would have to be in a city that would except a TS stripper club. There are a few male strip clubs in S Florida that would work, there are photos on there web site of full nude guys with hard-ons dancing. I don't want to see the guys but the T-girls would be fun.
    hmm, the strip clubs I've heard advertising "shemale nights" up here were not male strip clubs or gay strip clubs at all.

And maybe its easier to withdraw from life
    With all of its misery and wretched lies
    If we're dead when tomorrow's gone
    The Big Machine will just move on
    Still we cling afraid we'll fall
    Clinging like the memory which haunts us all