Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: URNotAlone.com

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by tsntx
    hahhah its been disabled... i hate when ppl steal pics its just ridiculous.... some CD stole mine on yahoo and got me disabled on yahoo thnkfully i was able to find the girl beat her up pretty badly sign a wavier and now i have her pics back..oops i mean mine
    Stop lying! Everybody knows Texans cant fight

The Ultimate Warrior

Senior Member Junior Poster kalina's Avatar

Default Wait a minute...

Quote Originally Posted by mixedprettyboy
    I wouldn't even mess with Urnotalone if you're into trannies cause it's nothing but a bunch of truck drivers in their wives panties!
    Wait a minute... I know the peeps who run that site and they're both nice people. There are a lot of fakes on that site, but there are lots of real ones, too, so to make a blanket statement like that is just wrong.

I've been on urnotalone since it first started. Do I look like a truck driver in some wife's panties?

Why are you knockin' on everything all the time?

A Very Grooby Guy Platinum Poster GroobySteven's Avatar

Kalina's driving her luuurve truck down the highway...
    ...urnotalone is a great resource site that's been around since almost day 1 of the internet.
    Without sites like that giving girls first time exposure and showing young and upcoming tgirls that there are more girls out there, it's unlikely we'd be seeing many of the models that we love today.
    seanchai

Veteran Poster

Oh well, A guy can dream. Can I just go back and be tsntx's Daddy? That is if Vicki will take me back, after a brief sojurn into hermaphrodite-land. Honest Vicki, I just had a brain fart. It's only You and tsntx.

Quote Originally Posted by tsntx
    hahhah its been disabled... i hate when ppl steal pics its just ridiculous.... some CD stole mine on yahoo and got me disabled on yahoo thnkfully i was able to find the girl beat her up pretty badly sign a wavier and now i have her pics back..oops i mean mine
    Right with you tsntx

Junior Poster

Default Re: Wait a minute...

Quote Originally Posted by kalina
    Quote Originally Posted by mixedprettyboy
    I wouldn't even mess with Urnotalone if you're into trannies cause it's nothing but a bunch of truck drivers in their wives panties!
    Wait a minute... I know the peeps who run that site and they're both nice people. There are a lot of fakes on that site, but there are lots of real ones, too, so to make a blanket statement like that is just wrong.

I've been on urnotalone since it first started. Do I look like a truck driver in some wife's panties?

Why are you knockin' on everything all the time?
    I'm not refering to http://urnotalone.com/modelts/ I'm refering to the free section where you'll see pics of crossdressers claiming to be TS's.

Rookie Poster

it is a great site... for sure

There is no good and no bad - but thinking makes it so...