Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: More To Love

Default Uh oh! It's internet toughguy Bella Belluci!

Oh, my! Did I fall for Bella Belluci's attempts to bait me into commenting? Curses! Foiled again!

You're now following me around HA, in a sad attempt to get even for being proven to be an idiot in another thread. Some would call that stalking, but I just call it pathetic. Please get off my dick and focus on your cockhound fans. I don't think you're hot, funny or smart, and stalking me from thread to thread isn't going to change that, sorry. Have a good one!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	die_in_fire_123.jpg 
Views:	197 
Size:	48.9 KB 
ID:	264363  

"We are irritated by rascals, intolerant of fools, and prepared to love the rest. But where are they?"- Mignon McLaughlin

Bella Doll Platinum Poster BellaBellucci's Avatar

Default Re: Uh oh! It's internet toughguy Bella Belluci!

Quote Originally Posted by TJ347
    Oh, my! Did I fall for Bella Belluci's attempts to bait me into commenting? Curses! Foiled again!

You're now following me around HA, in a sad attempt to get even for being proven to be an idiot in another thread. Some would call that stalking, but I just call it pathetic. Please get off my dick and focus on your cockhound fans. I don't think you're hot, funny or smart, and stalking me from thread to thread isn't going to change that, sorry. Have a good one!
    Oh no! What will I do without YOU as a fan?! My career is doomed. DOOOOMED!

~BB~

Name:	bella_belluci_406.jpg 
Views:	177 
Size:	125.8 KB 
ID:	264373  

"We are irritated by rascals, intolerant of fools, and prepared to love the rest. But where are they?"- Mignon McLaughlin

Lame.

~BB~

She claims to have done a shoot that's coming out soon, but instead of pushing that, she's fixated on me... I feel special. Not because I'm a fan of "Her Homeliness" Bella Belluci, but because I've never had a stalker before! It's oddly fun in a way...

That said, she's a bad businesswoman, since she has at least eight fans who'd love to have one tenth of the attention she's showing me at present. Since they're the ones who'll buy her shit, it's not a smart move to waste so much time trying to bring me into the fold, but fools do tilt at windmills so... carry on.

She claims to have done a shoot that's coming out soon, but instead of pushing that, she's fixated on me... I feel special. Not because I'm a fan of "Her Homeliness" Bella Belluci, but because I've never had a stalker before! It's oddly fun in a way...

That said, she's a bad businesswoman, since she has at least eight fans who'd love to have one tenth of the attention she's showing me at present. Since they're the ones who'll buy her shit, it's not a smart move to waste so much time trying to bring me into the fold, but fools do tilt at windmills so... carry on.
    ... because it would be so much better to take business advice from a nobody chaser on a message forum using a racist avatar. Yeah, that'll get me real far.

You may not find me entertaining but I know plenty of other people do. Put that in your cockpipe and smoke it.

~BB~

I've moved. Please stalk me at my new location... :P

http://www.hungangels.com/board/viewtopic.php?t=48213

It seems I've lost my stalker...

Did something I say hurt her feelings? I hope so. Bye, bitch!!!

Name:	failure_150.jpg 
Views:	130 
Size:	19.8 KB 
ID:	264376  

Professional Poster

Default Re: More To Love

Quote Originally Posted by BellaBellucci
    Has anybody seen the latest reality show "More To Love"? I caught an episode this past week and while I'm glad to see big people going for theirs after years of the Bachelor and Flavor of Love, I don't know to think about this show...

Thoughts?
    So what? You enjoy trannies AND chubbies? You wreak of desperation and yet you probably STILL can't get laid. Get away, I don't want your scent rubbing off on me.

~BB~
    BB....was this necessary?