Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Very pretty girl. I love your shape, and such an adorable face.

Rookie Poster

Quote Originally Posted by britneymarkham
    i dont get it isnt this a transexual website ther for the cock is guys main attraction is what they love about transexual and my face and boobiezzz are always in the pics i post but ill post some of my face sorry guys.
    I think what you're saying here is what's up with the guys who aren't into cock on transsexuals. These are guys who want you to like them because they appreciate you for you, not for your body. This are the same guys that end up in the friends zone with women because ultimately they lack true sincerity. I guess there's a small percentage of guys who are into t-girls and not cock, but not it can't be a large group. You're super cute, but hell yeah I want to see your cock and there are guys on this board who will label those of us who think this way as cockhounds. I'm sure these are guys who buy Raisin Bran but claim they don't like raisins.

Quote Originally Posted by sdtgfan
    Quote Originally Posted by britneymarkham
    i dont get it isnt this a transexual website ther for the cock is guys main attraction is what they love about transexual and my face and boobiezzz are always in the pics i post but ill post some of my face sorry guys.
    I think what you're saying here is what's up with the guys who aren't into cock on transsexuals. These are guys who want you to like them because they appreciate you for you, not for your body. This are the same guys that end up in the friends zone with women because ultimately they lack true sincerity. I guess there's a small percentage of guys who are into t-girls and not cock, but not it can't be a large group. You're super cute, but hell yeah I want to see your cock and there are guys on this board who will label those of us who think this way as cockhounds. I'm sure these are guys who buy Raisin Bran but claim they don't like raisins.
    Well Brittney isn't a type that a majority of the guys are into. As long as i've been on here girls that have meat on there bones just aren't that popular. 2 of the biggest threads here are about CD's and Club kids. Now Brittney is definetly my type though.

Quote Originally Posted by tjinla2001
    I haven't just let a single prostitute cum in my mouth. Hundreds- more likely thousands of transvesites have shot their loads in my mouth. God bless america
    I AM A GUY NOT A TRANSSEXUAL!

To some extent, you've seen one cock, you've seen 'em all.
    Yes, you can see bigger or smaller or fatter or whatever, but what I like is the juxtaposition of a pretty girl with the extra.

If I gotta chose one thing to look at, I'm gonna choose to look at pretty faces before I look at cock shots.

Tiffany Anne's Happy Funtime Crossdressing Caption Club
    http://tiffanne2000.tumblr.com/
    http://tiffanyannescaptions.blogspot.com/

Junior Poster

for sure guys.

hey everyone my name is britney markham im new to this site im about to launch my own site www.britneymarkham.com its under construction right now but u can go to it hope to get alot of fans and cant wait to be on cam for u.

Professional Poster

You look nice and very cute. Keep posting please.

Rookie Poster

where did your piercings go?

Professional Poster

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	britneymarkham_43_206.jpg 
Views:	1056 
Size:	335.8 KB 
ID:	264528   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	britneymarkham_20_333.jpg 
Views:	923 
Size:	397.7 KB 
ID:	264529   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	britneymarkham_04_951.jpg 
Views:	941 
Size:	436.3 KB 
ID:	264530  

mmmmm beefy Platinum Poster rockabilly's Avatar

Very pretty pics.

Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Silcc69
    Well Brittney isn't a type that a majority of the guys are into. As long as i've been on here girls that have meat on there bones just aren't that popular. 2 of the biggest threads here are about CD's and Club kids. Now Brittney is definetly my type though.
    You are 100% correct. Website owners take note: More curvy ladies please.