Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Rookie Poster

Default for allannah, vicky, and all the other girls

hey guys, i was just wondering, and i think alot of people on this site might be inquisitivie abou this, so please try to answer

allanah, vicky, danielle, and anyone else i forgot, what do you think the KiNkiesT thing you have ever done is?

i can just imagine the the requests you get, as well as some of the dirty little things running through your heads. javascript:emoticon('')
    Very Happy

thanks.. cant wait to hear the responses.

jersey
    oh, and this is an open post, love to hear other stories as well

Rookie Poster

no need to be sorry, just wonder why people read into things so damn much.

its an innocent question, im not prying into anything. and yes i used smiley faces to lighten the question. the fact that im a rookie poster has nothing to do with it. i keep my comments to myself unless i have something pertinant to say, something, from what i have noticed in my time on this board, not a lot of people do. it goes back to when i was a child and i heard " if you have nothing good to say, say nothing at all."

so bottom line, if your mad, OH well, i really dont care.

5 Star Poster

Default Re: for allannah, vicky, and all the other girls

Quote Originally Posted by jerseyboy
    hey guys, i was just wondering, and i think alot of people on this site might be inquisitivie abou this, so please try to answer

allanah, vicky, danielle, and anyone else i forgot, what do you think the KiNkiesT thing you have ever done is?

i can just imagine the the requests you get, as well as some of the dirty little things running through your heads. javascript:emoticon('')
    Very Happy

jersey
    I think it was that donkey in Amsterdam. I fell in love, we got married... I couldn't get him legally moved over here and he was too old for me anyway. It may have just been the moment or the shots of 100 proof Vodka.

Junior Poster

he still loves you, you know

Nothing to see here folks.

Platinum Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Vicki Richter

Very Happy

jersey
    I think it was that donkey in Amsterdam. I fell in love, we got married... I couldn't get him legally moved over here and he was too old for me anyway. It may have just been the moment or the shots of 100 proof Vodka.

mom u know how talking about dad makes me feel

Platinum Poster

as far as the request goes .. its a $50 flat fee to my paypal address

If you're gonna ask - at least answer your own question. That way people have some idea of how to respond (fodder for the grinder - if you know what I mean).

I think it was that donkey in Amsterdam. I fell in love, we got married... I couldn't get him legally moved over here and he was too old for me anyway. It may have just been the moment or the shots of 100 proof Vodka.[/quote]

Vicki! You threw me, A horse! over for a donkey? I waited for you at the barn that weekend! For Shame ! For Shame! Willlllburrrrrrr!

Mr. Ed

Platinum Poster Hara_Juku Tgirl's Avatar

Very Happy

jersey
    Jerseyboy sounded like a little kid left inside a candy shop. LOL. Well lets see..KiNkiesT stuffs Ive done..Topped (which I Rarely do) my ex bf as I sucked him both at the same time? Is that kinky enough? LOL. Or does public sex KiNkiesT? Lmao..What is your KiNkiesT?? LOL..You started this thread..now you owe sharing with us yours!

~Kisses.

HTG

HURDLE #1: If guys would learn to stop over complementing, and not compliment every tranny (or girl) they see and talk to (so a girl would feel it was sincere and that she's special), maybe they'd get somewhere but a dead end! lol

vicki n tsntx ya'll r some funny bitchez.