Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Platinum Poster

"I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity." - Poe

Veteran Poster

It certainly was nice of that Clampy dude to call him out like that. I have no clue who Clampy is but I'm sure he's handsome and well hung.

Senior Member Platinum Poster

Yes, and he has good taste films and music too. lol

Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Nicole Dupre
    Yes, and he has good taste films and music too. lol
    He's probably a cockhound who only hangs out at HD to be closer to mishadark.

Platinum Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Dirky
    It certainly was nice of that Clampy dude to call him out like that. I have no clue who Clampy is but I'm sure he's handsome and well hung.
    LMAO...he definitely sounds like he has a high opinion of himself....not that there's anything wrong with that....

Senior Member Platinum Poster

Did this stalking sack of poop get banned btw?

Platinum Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Nicole Dupre
    Did this stalking sack of poop get banned btw?
    I don't know...apparently Ronbarf/aeden only registered here(for the fourth time) to start up again with his typically incoherant accusations against all those who he is convinced have somehow wronged him here at HA in the past ....only this time he spews his drivel by PM via trish being the cowardly psycho shit stain that he is...however aeden et al has at least finally realized how easily the fucktard is spotted every time that he slithers back here and starts talkin shit like the numb-skulled netherlands nancyboy that he is....hence the reason that aeden's sending these creepy PM's to trish instead of posting openly here(like he does as Peter K at HD)....putz...

Ugh! This whinny salad tossing bitch again? Now, Ronbraaf, I could call you PeterK, Aeden, Kurdy M, Arena95, or any one of your many other handles, but let's go with Bart. So tell me, Bart, why do you keep crawling back under all of these different ID's – only to get repeatedly banned? Do you lack so much as a modicum of self-respect? My guess is that, judging from your lengthy history of invidious and obtuse behavior, you do. In the end, you can type whatever you like on here, but one fact remains: you once picked a fight with me and had your ass handed to you, becoming the laughing stock of HA in the process. After that, you became so infuriated that you actually challenged me, repeatedly, to "meet you" during your next visit to NYC, and we agreed upon a time, date, and location. I was there; you were not. Honestly, choosing to give into your unremittingly poltroonish nature that day was probably the smartest decision you ever made.

P.S. Type whatever you want now. I own your bitch ass and always will, so it’s largely irrelevant, unless I find something in it that amuses me.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	aedan_chickens_out_535_155.jpg 
Views:	80 
Size:	443.3 KB 
ID:	264683  

Life is essentially one long Benny Hill skit punctuated by the occasional Anne Frank moment.

Platinum Poster

Yes indeed....

But thanks to aeden's craven cowardice, it was a pathetically predictable no-show, like pissboy aeden's whole wretched life I suspect....nothing along the lines of Thrilla in Manila....nope, not a chance....more like Aeden the Netherlands Nancyboy's NYC No-Show...but I don't suppose that the candyass currently calling himself Peter K over at HD would know anything about those events...

mmmmm beefy Platinum Poster rockabilly's Avatar

Ronbarf is more like it.

His next alias will be the Regurgitator or mr. bingenpurge