Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Platinum Poster

If I may reiterate....the loathsome little shit stain is currently posting at HD as peter k....I don't post at HD(but the cretin in question was kind enough to post self-incriminating links in one of his comically pathetic and typically loathsome PM's to trish), and I guess that Quinn doesn't drop in over there very often...because anyone here at HA familiar with Quinn knows that he would've ripped the faggot ass freak a new one...well actually not a new one, as the demented afterbirth currently calling itself ronbraaf at HA, and peter k at HD keeps crawling back for more abuse like a sideshow gimp netherlands style...and the sorry sack of shit is without a doubt one dutch boy who has had more dick up his duke chute than most of you HA sphincter boys(you know who you are) have ever dreamed about...that's when the aforementioned poster child for speedy abortion isn't paying amsterdam hookers to piss in his mouth, or let him munch their dingleberries like Milk Duds...I kid you not...I really gotta dig up some of those aeden threads...priceless....

"I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity." - Poe

Hung Angel Platinum Poster trish's Avatar

Another PM from Ronbraaf:
    Trish, if you are so afraid of me please call chefmike, he will kill me or something else... always fun to read that.
    As for him, he didn't thank you for your help, no he started talking about his buddy Quinn right away.

Anyway you can say whatever you want about yourself but you are black.
    You can dye your hair blond to look like a white person but you will stay black. The fun thing is this chefmike only replies when someone attacks him. You cry out for help and tell the world you are afraid of me and all he tells is that he is taking things up with Quinn.. some friend he?
    It is Quinn this and Quinn that but never about Trish.

I wonder how you can look in the mirror. Or do you say to yourself hey i sold another brother to a white boy. You are black Trish black.

Ofcourse you don't answer my questions, these are too much for you because you cannot deal with the answers.
    Trish a black woman who betrays her own to some stupid bath mouthed white boy. Shame on you shame on you.

Rosa Parks is dead thank goodness because if she saw and read someone like you who betrayes their own on behalf of a white boy....

Ron

"...I no longer believe that people's secrets are defined and communicable, or their feelings full-blown and easy to recognize."_Alice Munro, Chaddeleys and Flemings.

"...the order in creation which you see is that which you have put there, like a string in a maze, so that you shall not lose your way". _Judge Holden, Cormac McCarthy's, BLOOD MERIDIAN.

Veteran Poster

I'm not trying to make light of the situation because I know these PM's must be irksome but can I just say that I find peter k's impersonations of a black man hilarious? Is he being serious?

Give it up, dude. You're looking like a complete moron.

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Dirky
    I'm not trying to make light of the situation because I know these PM's must be irksome but can I just say that I find peter k's impersonations of a black man hilarious? Is he being serious?

He fails at being a black man because he said Cassius Clay instead of Muhammad Ali.

Platinum Poster

LMFAO...ya gotta love this loonytune motherfucker...Rosa Parks?....it's also so stereotypical of the psycho-drivel that distinguished this dutch douchebag when the cretin called himself aeden, kurdy m, and finally peter k...each one banned after some fairly entertaining forum meltdowns......it is encouraging that the squirrelly SOB appears nuttier than ever....which is quite an achievement considering HA's thrice-banned tulip-sniffing tranny chasing troll's first nickname here was pissboy aeden due to his admittedly unbridled enthusiasm for guzzling the golden showers of amsterdam tranny tinkle....so since it appears(for the time being anyway) that he mods aren't concerned with pissboy aeden's PM's to trish....well perhaps we can lure the cockroach into the light as it were...cowardly pathetic pissant that it is...

Well, aeden?

Platinum Poster

No, this dutch dipshit is totally fucking psycho.

All kidding aside....CRAZY.

We are talking Charles Whitman, John Hinckley, Brenda Ann Spencer batshit motherfucking full on crazy as a rat in a goddamn coffee can kind of crazy....

Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by chefmike

No, this dutch dipshit is totally fucking psycho.

All kidding aside....CRAZY.

We are talking Charles Whitman, John Hinckley, Brenda Ann Spencer batshit motherfucking full on crazy as a rat in a goddamn coffee can kind of crazy....
    Hey, what do I know? I'm just a "white honkey".

I do appreciate everybody's moral support, whether it's in the form of concern, shared outrage or laughter. Thank you everyone.

"...I no longer believe that people's secrets are defined and communicable, or their feelings full-blown and easy to recognize."_Alice Munro, Chaddeleys and Flemings.

"...the order in creation which you see is that which you have put there, like a string in a maze, so that you shall not lose your way". _Judge Holden, Cormac McCarthy's, BLOOD MERIDIAN.

Trish,

I'm just curious. Does any of this have you actually upset, or do you see it as entertainment? Personally, I find the whole thing with PM attacks fascinating, but I'm not the brunt of any of it. It seems to happen a lot around the PM world, & with the ladies in here especially. I haven't been stalked since the 7th grade, & that was a direct physical threat in close proximity. My thinking is that this sort of thing should be different, but I'm curious as to how much trepidation it causes.

Hope this isn't too personal for the open forum. I can always stalk you in PM.

"You can pick your friends & you can pick your nose, but you can't wipe your friends off on your saddle."
    ~ Kinky Friedman ~

Another message from Ronbraaf:
    Trish he doesn't even mention your name!!! It is Quinn here and Quinn there and Quinn will do this and that to this PeterK dude.
    Well i looked at HD wich indeeds has better and smarter members but this Quinn posted two days ago..so again your hero chefmike is wrong another lie.
    And you are another coward

Ron