Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Veteran Poster

I never get private messages, even threatening ones.

I feel so unloved.

Well, this is the internet.
    There's translators for virtually every language & dialect.
    Butteye can't seem to find one from schizophrenic to English.

"You can pick your friends & you can pick your nose, but you can't wipe your friends off on your saddle."
    ~ Kinky Friedman ~

Default re ronbraaf

Maybe in his next reincarnation here at HA he'll call himself 'Lazarus". Allanah a mass murderer? Yes, that's way over the line. I wonder where he got that idea.

If I got a dime every time I read an ad with purloined photos I could retire right now. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6QjS0AbRpAo Andenzi, izimvo zakho ziyaba.

Default Re: re ronbraaf

Quote Originally Posted by thx1138
    Maybe in his next reincarnation here at HA he'll call himself 'Lazarus". Allanah a mass murderer? Yes, that's way over the line. I wonder where he got that idea.
    Well you have to ask how many people have totally vanished in that cleavage. We've all seen her bait it with hotdogs. Maybe we should get her to throw a search party. You bring the mustard. I'll bring the grilled onions & peppers. If she whips out the wiener, I imagine there'll be enough buns to go around.

"You can pick your friends & you can pick your nose, but you can't wipe your friends off on your saddle."
    ~ Kinky Friedman ~

Professional Poster

Trish, are you perhaps enabling him when he is clearly having a psychosis episode?

Hung Angel Platinum Poster trish's Avatar

Since Ronbraaz is too shy to make his points publically, I'm posting his PMs to this thread for him.
    Hahahahahahaahahahaha Allanah is a massmurderer? I never said that.
    How nice trish, beside being a disgrace to your race by sucking up to stupid white people you are a liar too.
    Anything to keep those white boy's happy huh trish?
    You will do anything, i'll bet you eat his shit if he tell you to.
    Never never seen any "black" person sucking up to a stupid white man, a honky.
    They called Nefertiti a crack smoker: you didn't say anything
    Britney Boskins is a racist: you didn't say anything

But when someone sais something bad about your precious chefmike you come to the rescue.
    O tell that paranoid idiot that i am not PeterK or whatever other names, these guys are as white as this background and i am as black as the night hahahahahaaha that is why i am so ashamed of you.
    A disgrace to your race, forget about Dr King, forget about Cassius Clay, forget about the Panthers but honour a stupid white boy like chefmike who you even never met.
    Anything to keep the white honkeys happy.
    Talk about turning back the clock.

You can open whatever thread about me all you want but what do i care.
    I tell it like it is and i see trish a traitor to her race.
    Have a nice life and keep up sucking and licking white boys ass. You will get there!!!

Ron
    In my defense, I did contribute to the “Boskins is a racist” issue:

http://www.hungangels.com/board/view...hlight=#727223

I only average 3-4 posts a day. I don’t contribute to every thread about racism. I do find the subject, as treated in these sorts of forums, more than tedious.

As far as eating Chefmike’s shit, sorry Chefmike I don’t abide scat. But I gotta say, I don’t get Ron’s obsession with me. I contributed exactly twice to the thread “a tribute to Chefmike.” It was the first contribution (which was just a few nice complements) that sparked Ron’s PM stalking. Go figure.

Ron did in fact accuse Allanah and me of being a murderers. He also accused Chefmike of being a MASS murderer and said Chefmike was just another handle Allanah was using. So what is it about modus ponens Ron doesn't understand?

Ron, I’m African/Korean/German/Scotch/Irish-American. I’m sorry you feel I’m a disgrace to your race. But perhaps you should look to your own example.

RON, PLEASE STOP SENDING ME PRIVATE MESSAGES.

"...I no longer believe that people's secrets are defined and communicable, or their feelings full-blown and easy to recognize."_Alice Munro, Chaddeleys and Flemings.

"...the order in creation which you see is that which you have put there, like a string in a maze, so that you shall not lose your way". _Judge Holden, Cormac McCarthy's, BLOOD MERIDIAN.

Platinum Poster

Quote Originally Posted by buckjohnson
    Trish, are you perhaps enabling him when he is clearly having a psychosis episode?
    You mean a psychotic episode, slick? And are you perhaps sticking your noob nose into something you know little if anything about?

Yes. he certainly sounds psychotic...but this psychotic troll has already been banned from this forum three times...are you gonna travel to the netherlands and throw a butterfly net over the crazy skat and piss loving little freak, buckaroo bonzai?....better wear a protective suit if you do...it's a damn shame that the cowardly little slug won't step into the forum instead of sending trish his psycho PM's....I'll dispatch him like the offal that he is....again....

"I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity." - Poe

Ron's new message
    Cool Trish or whatever you are called.
    Well it is fun you, Allanah and chefmike defended this cumshotlover who is a murderer, that is what everyone knows.
    I don't see cumshotlover here again. No because he is in prison for attacking another transsexual. Your friend chefmike defended this guy so that makes him the same as cumshotlover.
    He doesn''t talk about that.
    Ask him.
    But you never answered my questions:
    Did you ever met chefmike?
    Do you know what he looks like?
    Why are you sucking up to this stupid white boy?
    Or are you afraid to answer these questions?? I guess so.

Chefmike is an idiot. Tell him that is only the internet. Not more.
    And while you at it ask him if he is happy.. He is probaly one of these many people who cannot live without a conflict. Pretty sick.

Ron
    STOP SENDING ME THIS SHIT RON. NO I'M NOT GOING TO ANSWER YOUR QUESTIONS AND YES, I AM AFRAID OF YOU AND YOUR TWISTED WAYS OF THINKING AND JUDGING PEOPLE.

"...I no longer believe that people's secrets are defined and communicable, or their feelings full-blown and easy to recognize."_Alice Munro, Chaddeleys and Flemings.

"...the order in creation which you see is that which you have put there, like a string in a maze, so that you shall not lose your way". _Judge Holden, Cormac McCarthy's, BLOOD MERIDIAN.

Veteran Poster

What HA needs to do is install an ignore feature. It would solve a lot of problems. Trish shouldn't have to log on each day and deal with messages like this.

I don't know if I agree with the "ignore feature" suggestion, but I would like to block this creep's private messages. They should be bounced back so he knows that sending them is useless. I have hoped that if he knew I would publish all his posts here, then he wouldn't PM me anymore. I see that hope was futile.