Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    Hung Angel Platinum Poster trish's Avatar

Default Ronbraaf's Thread

Look, there’s this guy who has something to say to everyone, but he’s sooooo shy. He keep PMing me and I keep telling him if he has something to say he should say it to everyone. His handle is Ronbraaf. Here’s his page:

http://www.hungangels.com/board/prof...rofile&u=51231

I don’t know quite what he wants to tell you; something about Chefmike, Allanah and me being murderous war criminals. Here’s a few excerpts from his PMs
    personally think ChefMike is Allanah…
    More and more people are hating chefmike. It will be their mission to get rid off him and his so called friends like you Trish.
    You are a monster just like this war criminal called chefmike.
    You are also a murderer and a violent person.
    The only difference is you let someone else do the job.
    It’s all kind of garbled and incoherent. So I made this thread, hoping that maybe he’ll come forward and state more clearly what it is he wants to say.

The floor’s yours, Ronbraaf.

"...I no longer believe that people's secrets are defined and communicable, or their feelings full-blown and easy to recognize."_Alice Munro, Chaddeleys and Flemings.

"...the order in creation which you see is that which you have put there, like a string in a maze, so that you shall not lose your way". _Judge Holden, Cormac McCarthy's, BLOOD MERIDIAN.

Platinum Poster

I've informed the mods that this is the guy originally banned here at HA as aeden, he's from the netherlands, or he's a Dutch douchebag, if you will....BTW, no apologies will be offered for failure to follow political or possibly geographical correctness in the previous statement, tulip folk...

After this creep was banned as aeden, he returned as Kurdy M and was banned under that moniker...after that he returned as Peter K and was banned under that handle...

Aeden aka pissboy also has a pathological hatred for Quinn, due to much-deserved humiliation at Quinn's hand, in addition to my own and many others....I guess since Quinn has been hanging elsewhere he was omitted from these insane rants...although I'll make sure that Quinn sees them...

Feel free to publish those other PMS that he sent you about me if you want trish...just further proof of his lunacy....

"I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity." - Poe

Platinum Poster

I guess I might as well bump a coupla of aeden's insanely hilarious threads before I head out...

Junior Poster

Ronbraaf=Jackass. Needs ta let it go now ffs.

Ya don't like it? Tough.

Platinum Poster

LMAO...the jackass is posting over at HD as Peter K, the last handle that he was banned under here...he's obsessed...and sure enough, he brings up Quinn and Allanah also...

"I was banned from HA. There was a guy named cumshotlover and he was arrested for beating and killing a t-girl. The police couldn't prove this so they had to let him walk.
    Ofcourse all the working girls in Amsterdam know this guy..
    But anyway, this guy became all agressive towards me on HA so i returned the favor.
    Then this idiot chefmike defended this murderer, that is sick and i tol him that.
    Besides that i am not a big fan of Allanah Starr and i told her that too.
    Big big mistake ofcourse, she defended this murderer also on HA.
    I asked them why they liked this murderer so much and these people got me banned.
    But from what i understand Allanah Starr got a lot op people banned, you have to suck up to her otherwise..."

And from same thread at HD:

"Thanks for the support guys. If you look back at chefmike's posts you can see he is al mean to people who don't agree with him. My guess is that this chefmike is the owner or one of them, i don't know if there are more owners. He gets away with yelling, screaming and abusing people. That is not normal on any forum. So i guess he is the owner imposing himself as some other member. I don't know why but this chefmike is very disturbing. The sad thing is he always calls for his buddy Quinn when things get though for him. Talk about another nutcase... this Quinn charactar.. something else too. I don't know what these people are doing there besides abusive towards others.

As for Allanah Starr, she was insulting one of the Dutch girls i posted pictures of. That is weird, how can you do that if you never met the person?
    I acussed her for being a fraud. Well it turned out that way. She didn't update her website for months but people still pay money for that.

The thing is people like chefmike, Quinn and Allanah Starr think HA is their personal playground. If they admit too that it is not very nice but at least honest. Ofcourse they don't but they act if they own HA.
    I am better off without HA. It is disturbing at the least."

WHAT??!!?? I have competition as a Trish stalker?

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Where's that punk?!? He better not get her to close her blinds.

"You can pick your friends & you can pick your nose, but you can't wipe your friends off on your saddle."
    ~ Kinky Friedman ~

love you hippifried. you always know just what to say to a girl.

"...I no longer believe that people's secrets are defined and communicable, or their feelings full-blown and easy to recognize."_Alice Munro, Chaddeleys and Flemings.

"...the order in creation which you see is that which you have put there, like a string in a maze, so that you shall not lose your way". _Judge Holden, Cormac McCarthy's, BLOOD MERIDIAN.

Quote Originally Posted by trish
    love you hippifried. you always know just what to say to a girl.
    Eros or Agape?

Love you too, Sweetheart (obviously), butteye think you & chefallanahmikestarr really need to stop being so murderous. It upsets the mental patients.

"You can pick your friends & you can pick your nose, but you can't wipe your friends off on your saddle."
    ~ Kinky Friedman ~

He seems demented.

"That's what i thought you said."

I thought perhaps Ronbraaf would overcome his shyness once I made this thread for him. He’s desperate to have people know that Chefmike, Allanah Starr and myself are all around despicable people besides being mass murderers. But he only seems to have the courage to make those accusations in private messages. In any case he did ask me to post this one for him (I didn’t click the link…I don’t trust it) :

Chefmike needs a girl (an ugly one that is) to help him out.
    He is such a sissy..

http://www.google.nl/imgres?imgurl=h...num=5&ct=image

This is what we call a black person who sucks up to white people.
    Bounty= black on the outside but very very white on the inside.
    Trish whatever you do or don't people like chefmike (who is very white) will see you as their black slave, they will call you boy..
    40 years ago you saw a lot of this behavior, black people sucking up to white people. Well it is back and you Trish are one of them a true bounty.
    Britney Boskins maybe a racist but you are worse, defending some stupid white boy like chefmike.

No copy that to your "ronbraaf thread" if you have to guts but i don't think so.
    Please Ronbraaf, you have an important message. Don’t be sooo shy. STOP PRIVATE MESSAGING ME and speak your mind in the general forum, where everyone and hear.