Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 345678910 LastLast
    Veteran Poster

I live fairly close to Philly and I can tell you the reaction from the Philadelphia fans to Vick's signing is universally negative to downright hostile. Even the owner of the team Jeffrey Lurie came out and said he was "disgusted" by what Vick did to the dogs. He more or less said one fuck-up by Vick and he's out. It appears Lurie was talked into it by Andy Reid, GM Joe Banner and Donovan MacNabb. It's going to be a very interesting season this year in Eagle-land.

I think everybody boils down to people in 2 different groups you either think Vick is the scum of the earth and doesn't deserve a second chance in the NFL or you either think he did the crime, served his time and deserves another shot at the NFl.

Quote Originally Posted by tjinla2001
    I haven't just let a single prostitute cum in my mouth. Hundreds- more likely thousands of transvesites have shot their loads in my mouth. God bless america
    I AM A GUY NOT A TRANSSEXUAL!

Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Silcc69
    I think everybody boils down to people in 2 different groups you either think Vick is the scum of the earth and doesn't deserve a second chance in the NFL or you either think he did the crime, served his time and deserves another shot at the NFl.
    Last night I felt he was scum and now today I'm leaning towards the latter part of your statement. He was humble and remorseful at his press conference today and while he had no choice but to say what he needed to say, he at least earned a few more positive points in my view. Give him a chance to redeem himself. He's vowed to educate young people against the evils of dog-fighting and I'm sure the humane society (who were represented at the press conference today) will make sure he keeps his word.

Senior Member Platinum Poster giovanni_hotel's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by AmericanDream
    I don't think you really know what goes on at these dogfighting rings. You need to stop talking about it until you really know what goes on there.

The dog is trying to eliminate the opponent, they're trained for it just like the military is.
    I'm from Virginia and currently live about 100 miles from where he grew up.

Many young Black men have seen underground dog fights and NO ONE fights their dog with the expressed purpose to see their animal or someone else's die in a pit.

People invest too much monetarily and emotionally(!!) into their animals to do something stupid like that.

When one dog quits fighting and is about to get its throat ripped open or face chewed off, the owners race to the middle of the ring to separate the dogs.

DO a google search.
    Dog fighting isn't TO THE DEATH, that's PETA and media generated BS.

Here's a Brit documentary on dogfighting

Another vid

Just because you don't know of whence you speak, Ameran Dream, doesn't mean others don't.

And change your avatar!!!!!

So jmt, you're cool with millions of stray cats and dogs killed every year??
    There is no 'humane' way to kill a dog.

Most dudes who dog fight don't have the drugs animal shelter vets use to kill dogs, so they use whatever is at hand.

Junior Poster

This guy really is something else...

Quote Originally Posted by Dirky
    Quote Originally Posted by Silcc69
    Last night I felt he was scum and now today I'm leaning towards the latter part of your statement. He was humble and remorseful at his press conference today and while he had no choice but to say what he needed to say, he at least earned a few more positive points in my view. Give him a chance to redeem himself. He's vowed to educate young people against the evils of dog-fighting and I'm sure the humane society (who were represented at the press conference today) will make sure he keeps his word.
    I think he will and I have know issues with the Humane Society it's those fuckers at PETA who I hate with a passion.

Quote Originally Posted by tjinla2001
    I haven't just let a single prostitute cum in my mouth. Hundreds- more likely thousands of transvesites have shot their loads in my mouth. God bless america

Say what you will about me...but I wasn't the person who killed dogs for entertainment purposes. I think the only football Michael Vick should be playing is behind prison walls. And as I said before, quit rewarding people after they've done horrible things.

I hope he gets eaten by a pack of wild dogs. And if that makes me an asshole, then so be it.

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by meghanchavalier
    Say what you will about me...but I wasn't the person who killed dogs for entertainment purposes. I think the only football Michael Vick should be playing is behind prison walls. And as I said before, quit rewarding people after they've done horrible things.

I hope he gets eaten by a pack of wild dogs. And if that makes me an asshole, then so be it.
    By that logic half of rural America should be locked up for killing deer, boars, etc. for sport

Fair is fair, right???

But nobodies says anything about Palin or Farve doing that shit.

SMH
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	story_203.jpg 
Views:	66 
Size:	34.0 KB 
ID:	263798  

This is a new low for NFL.

"That's what i thought you said."

Quote Originally Posted by ozma
    Quote Originally Posted by meghanchavalier

By that logic half of rural America should be locked up for killing deer, boars, etc. for sport

Fair is fair, right???

But nobodies says anything about Palin or Farve doing that shit.

SMH

Not quite. In this country, we allow hunting some animals but not dogs and cats. One has nothing to do with the other.

That wasn't even a good try. Try to show a little self respect next time.

"That's what i thought you said."