Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

A good fucking piece of venison is worth killing dear ol bambi

Living your dream! Just call me your superhero! JIX
    1/3 of the Legendary Trifecta called O ED & the Jizzzyyy...
    PeekyMcWatchmeFUCK!
    OEJTM-#DEGENERATES
    HBSF-FETC

Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by jmt
    All animal cruelty is wrong but it hits much closer to home when we are talking about dogs. Dogs have been of service to man and many people consider their dog to be a part of the family. Dogs have earned and deserve certain rights in our country. Vick is a canine mass murderer. The punishment he received was a joke in relation to what he did.
    Lets be real here, if you or me did this crime we would've did a few months in jail. Do you work for peta?

Rookie Poster

Been an Eagles fan for more than 30 years... lived through the Buddy Ryan years... I have never been more ashamed of my team

Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Scott098
    Been an Eagles fan for more than 30 years... lived through the Buddy Ryan years... I have never been more ashamed of my team
    even with vick nobody can help yall win

philly has the worst fans ever

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Scott098
    Vick did his time and paid his fines. He can also throw a pigskin! Let me ask you this? If Philly wins the Superbowl in 2010 will you be ashamed?

Junior Poster

More bitching and whining from the so-called animal lovers who eats a plate filled with cows, pigs, and chickens, smh.

But people don't say shit to the euthanizing of horses on the racetrack or the torturing of the bull i

People are losing jobs, committing suicide, soldiers are killed in Iraq and Afganistan, and people are sitting up in here bitching about a couple of dogs who were killed for sport even after the perpetrator did his time for the crime, some things will be never enough for people.

And to whoever said he should burn in helll, that is up for his God to decide on that, not you, so shut that shit up. He's alive, healthy, and playing, get over it and shut the fuck up.

Junior Poster

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Last edited by jmt; 04-24-2010 at 05:21 PM.

It's funny that people think that as soon as Vick goes back to the NFL he's gonna be making millions again. Dude is so far in debt it isn't even funny. Plus he isn't gonna be making any endorsement money at all. He'd have to have a record breaking year to get anything resembling a good endorsement contract out. Is he a changed man? IDK as long as he isn't involved in dog fighting then he is. The funny thing though is that Pacman Jones was involved with the law multiple times. Ended up getting suspended for the entire season went to Dallas and got in trouble again yet nobody was trying to crucify this guy like Vick.

Dog fighting is simply a cultural thing to black people. Just like some white people like to go out and hunt dear and use there heads as trophies. Now I don't and never will do either but I do know people that dog fight.

Quote Originally Posted by tjinla2001
    I haven't just let a single prostitute cum in my mouth. Hundreds- more likely thousands of transvesites have shot their loads in my mouth. God bless america
    I AM A GUY NOT A TRANSSEXUAL!

Veteran Poster

Chickens, Cows, Pigs, Sheep and Turkeys are being abused beyond compare in slaughterhouses across america and nothing is said. All I can say is if your gonna eat a burger then eat eat your dog too. Its abuse a million times over and they get away with it. America is not gonna starve to death without meat and it would be a healthier country without animal products. Vick going to jail was silly when politicians, wallstreet and modern medicine get away with killing innocent people.

Vick is back and did the time while others who do way worse get away with it and are praised. I guess the old saying is you didnt do something wrong if you get away with it. Remember its all about payoffs and people looking the other way. Vick just happened to be a scapegoat in this utterly corrupt system.

Junior Poster

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Last edited by jmt; 04-24-2010 at 05:21 PM.