Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

No Problem here.
    I can Jack it to old or new pics of her.
    She is still HOT!!

Just Leave her be HERSELF!!!!

Professional Poster BluegrassCat's Avatar

I know just what you mean. BTW I don't know why everyone is jumping to defend Danielle against a non-existent attack. The OP just remarked on his own jerkin-it habits. It's gonna be tough making sure everyone vigorously spanks it to the right girl...unless it's megan fox.

Professional Poster

Personally I don't jack to ghosts so I don't jack to anyones previous incarnation or to the deceased, which are basically the same thing. But some people live by rules and some don't give a fuck about anything.

"I don't see it that way. I see it as a complete and total betrayal of my testicles!"

Considering I whack to GG and TG alike it makes no difference to me.

I miss her cock, but I'd gladly fuck what's left of it.

The Gods will do for no man, what he can do for himself.

Rookie Poster

I think she is hot regardless.. and I find her hotter now!

Pull harder.

"That's what i thought you said."

Junior Poster

Danielle Foxx is one of the few shemales who blend in well in the fem world and most guys would prob drool if she walked down the boulevard at Palm Beach. I would say there are very few male to female transsexuals that could make most guys say godddddd damn!

Quote Originally Posted by BluegrassCat
    I know just what you mean. BTW I don't know why everyone is jumping to defend Danielle against a non-existent attack. The OP just remarked on his own jerkin-it habits. It's gonna be tough making sure everyone vigorously spanks it to the right girl...unless it's megan fox.
    I think most of us got what the OP meant, and no one's trying to defend Danielle from an attack, real or imagined. What they are trying to say is that given the fact she's now post-op and that's put him off, the cock was obviously the main attraction all along, making him a cockhound. Contrary to his beliefs, there are more than tgirls and cockhounds here, though the cockhounds outnumber all other groups at least fifty to one.

And Megan Fox... not a fan personally, but your fantasy, your choice. I'm more a Gabrielle Union man myself.

"We are irritated by rascals, intolerant of fools, and prepared to love the rest. But where are they?"- Mignon McLaughlin

Can someone please photoshop a picture of me post op fucking myself pre op?

Thank you

LOL

I dont find his post rude or gay... He is just saying that when he looks at my pre-op pics it is in the back of his mind...

But clear up those doubts - now you will have me with a pussy and with a cock... two ways to jack off LOL